Friday Night Romance

It's Friday night and you're bored and didn't know what to for the night. Your parents are out of town and you're at home by yourself. Meanwhile, you got a call from your boyfriend Prince on Face Time. You answer it.

Yn-Hi babe!

Prince-Hey baby, how you doin'?

Yn-Bored as heck. My parents are out of town and there's nothing to do. I've been sleeping and drinking strawberry and banana smoothies all day.

Prince-Aww. Want Papi to come over and make baby feel better?

Yn-Yes please! I am so bored!😩

Prince-Alright, here I come.

You and Prince hang up from Face Time and a few minutes later he shows up to your house.

Prince-*Knocks on door✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽*

Yn-*Opens it and smiles* Jakey!!! You jump on him and he holds you tightly and kisses you.

Prince-Damn bae, all I smell is strawberries and bananas on you. You getting high off that shit?

Yn-*Laughs* Noo silly! *Ruffles his curls*

Prince-*Walks in the house carrying you in his arms and kicks the door closed* So, what do you wanna do while I'm over here?

Yn-Uh I don't know..have a movie night?

Prince-That's it? You don't want me to comfort you or anything?

Yn-Like cuddling?

Prince-That's part of it. *Throws you on the couch and gets on top of you*

Yn-Oh my😰

Prince-Fuck movie night! I haven't seen you all week and I just wanna be with you!💕 He leans in and starts kissing your neck leaving hickies all over it👅💋👅💋

Yn-*Moans* You're so quick..b-but can we watch the movie first and save this afterwards?

Prince-No baby, I want it NOW. So shut up and let me werk you!

He bites your neck making you scream loud, then he undresses you and start feeling on your thighs and butt🍑

Yn-*Moans*

Prince-Mmm..you're so squishy. Mmph! *Squeezes you harder*

Yn-Ehh!! Jacob!!😫💕 Prince-Oh yeah.. He smacks your butt and pulls his pants and boxers down. Then he slowly slides deep into you and start off slow and soft.

Yn-Oh shiit!!💦

Prince-*Whispers* Yes baby, feel every inch of this dick🍆 *Strokes harder*

Yn-Ehhh!!! *Covers your face*

Prince-*Moves your hand away and pins your wrist back against the couch* Look at me!

Yn-*Looks at him*

Prince-*Kisses you then goes at a faster pace*

Yn-*Moans really loud* UHHHH!!! JACOB YASSS!!!!!😩😫😭😍💕💖💕💖💕💖

Prince-*Holds your legs back and thrusts in you smoothly, then goes faster again*🍆🍆🍆

Yn-Uhhh!! *Grabs his arms* I'm about to...cumm!!

Prince-Let it out baby so I can eat you up! *Holds your waist and starts pounding into you*

Yn-*Moans louder and you cum*💦💦💦💦💦

Prince-Mmm, there ya go😏 *Pulls out quickly and starts cumming on your chest and stomach*🍆💦💦💦

Yn-*Moans softly in relief* Ohh Jacob I needed that😩💕

Prince-Heh, me too. *Licks the cum off you and your body shivers from his warm wet tongue👅💦*

Yn-Mmm, *Wraps your arms around his neck* Can you spend a night with me? My parents come back tomorrow evening.

Prince-Sure babe. *Kisses you*😘💕

You and Prince takes a relaxing shower, then afterwards you two went to bed and cuddled up under the cozy covers in your cool night room🌌🌟

The End [Feedback?]