Suga- Uncrowned King

Start bij het begin

The third one black haired girl with bangs smiled at MCs. The mic was handed to the last member.

"Minsuh! I'm the main rapper and visual!"

Her eyes sparkled and she exchanged glanced with Suga, who was eyeing her non stop. She blinked few times lost and he suddenly snapped out realizing that he was staring at her the whole time.

"Anyways, lets go straight into first hang out of the day!"

Jimin announced and Eric happily cheered.

"It's Ella from Australia! Hi Ella do you have any requests for Junz?"

Eric asked and Suga just tried to catch up with his words.

"Yeah actually I do! My bias is Minsuh." Minsuh send her fan a heart and the girl blushed. "And I was wondering since she's the rapper, could Minsuh unnie have a rap battle with today's special MC Suga oppa?"

Ella bit her lip excited and squiked as Suga shot up from his seat as soon as he heard his name being called. Poor guy didn't quite understood what the girl asked for and was majorly surprised as Minsuh raised from her seat as well, also playfully cracking her knunckles.

"You're going down."

Minsuh giggled and pointed at her sunbae. Suga frowned and stepped back, but Jimin pushed him forwards and Eric quickly tranalated.

"You go girl!"

Myo the leader cheered for her member and the visaul flipped her long red wavy hair to the side winking at the camera. She knew what she was doing.

"I win." Suga replied in his broken English. "Swag."

"I'm on fire,
And I'm only getting higher,
You haven't seen me yet
You are in trouble."

Minsuh started her inprovised diss rap in English and Suga stared in awe, partly amazed, partly lost as a little kid in the mall as his mom left him stay by the cash register.

He started off with the slow tune and quickly increased the speed, soon Suga seemed to be the one on fire as he was spitting words as a well oiled machine. Elle watched amazed, but had no idea about his Korean.

"You're not sweet like your name,
You're not tough as you say,
You can stop pretending,
It won't work I tell ya."

She giggled coming up with lyrics right on the spot and loud cheers was heard from Junz's side. Even Eric got up and started doing little cheer as Jimin tried to settle him down, while Suga started his back fire verse. He finished up and Minsuh looked in the mood to wrap things up.

"You think you cool and have swag
I can give you that
But you'll cry as a baby
Then you hear me rap.
Listen up and sit down
Cause I'm in the field
New queen has arrived
You're just an uncrowned king."

Minsuh rapped the last part with such power it almost physically blew Suga back to his cheer and Eric patted him on the shoulder. Minsuh pointed at herself, high fived Jimin and waved at Ella sending her heart and kisses.

"Well that was one hell of the battle!" Jimin commented. "You're cooler than me girl!"

She giggled and Minsuh bowed thanking. She sat down and Jelay whispered congradulations in her ear. She quickly added something looking at Suga and it made Minsuh blush. She slapper her bandmates hand away from her arm and smiled at the older.

"Man I expected more from you."

Eric said to Suga jokingly teasing and Jimin translated again. Suga slowly raised his mic to the mouth and seemed hurt for a moment, but suddenly winked at Minsuh smiling.

"She was just too good." He assured other two MCs in Korean while viewers saw a translation. "We should do a song together, one day Minsuh-ah."

And he lowered his head at her. She blushed ever harder receiving a light punch on the biceps from maknae and nodded.

"Absolutely." She smiled. "One day."

It lookedike studio, people, live audience, staff and the whole world disappeared it was just two of them.

"I don't want to wait."

Heyy guys! Heres the thing. My current cover annoys me big time and if you have any good, simple graphic shops that do the work quickly please tell me it would be really helpful!
Also the rules of requesting is changing, sorry, you will find out about it in the next chapter.

Please share my book with your friends or fellow wattpad readers if you want your request to come faster!