Liam

"OK class, this will be due tomorrow, no if and's or butts alright, good copy," The teacher yelled as everyone grabbed their things and started leaving the class mintues after the bell rang for the end of the day. I grabbed my bag and stuffed my books inside. I hurried out of the class and out towards my locker. I opened it and grabbed the other books i would need an started walking towards the front of the school to meet Kim by the front doors. She was leaning against the fence. She had been acting kinda out of it for the last couple of days and i didn't know what was wrong, she wouldn't tell me. 

"Kim," She turned and smiled at me.

"Hey Ashley," I walked over and started walking with her. 

"How was your day?" I looked over at her and shrugged.

"Same old, same old, nothing really all that great i guess, but whatever," I looked over to my right at the sound of laughing and russeling. I saw a group of boys. I heard Kim stiffen beside me and i looked back over at her.

"What is it?" She glanced towards them.

"It's nothing, lets just keep walking," I frowned.

"Hey, you look like you've seen a ghost," She sighed deeply.

"Its nothing, if your not going to leave, im walking without you," I frowned.

"Fine, do whatever you want, i dont' like walking with bitches anyway," She glared at me before turning and walking away. I turned back and looked at them. They obviously didn't know we where right here. I turned back around and kept walking. I put my earphones in and kept my head down as i walked.

"Shit," I heard someone curse. I stoppe walking and looked up. I saw a boy a couple steps infront of me bending over and picking up a crap load of paper. I rushed over and bent down beside him.

"Here, let me help," I picked up some of the papers and he looked over and smiled at me.

"Thanks so much," I smiled back.

"No problem" I handed them over to him and he put them with the rest of his papers and looke dup at me.

"Can never get all of them into my bag," he muttered. I smiled and nodded.

"I know what thats like, so i just stopped bringing so much home," He laughed lightly and nodded.

"Yeah, i guess that would be a good idea,' I smiled and nodded.

"Do you want help bringing them to your house," He looked up at me.

"Would you?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course, you look like your about to fall over," He smiled.

"Thanks, this means so much," I smiled back and took some of his papers.

"It's not a problem," We turned and started walking. He looked over at me.

"So, what are you doing walking alone anyway, that's not safe, especially for a pretty girl like you," I smiled and shrugged, looking down at the papers i was holding.

"My friend was being a bitch," He sighed and nodded.

"Hate it when that happens," I laughed and nodded.

"Me too," He smiled at me.

"Where abouts do you live?" I pointed over across the road from where we were walking.

"Just in that niehgbor hood," he nodded.

"Not to far from school then?" I shook my head.

"Nope, that's the onyl good thing about it," he laughed and nodded.