"Your clothes," I say.

"They're just clothes."

I grab his arm and hold tight, almost digging my nails into his skin to stop myself falling. Sam eases me up against the wall away from the stream of water. He forces me to lean on him, my head on his shoulder as he leans forward to inspect my wound.

"How is it?"

He smiles but I can see from his face that things aren't well and I'm sure his next words are going to be all lies.

"It's okay. Everything looks fine, it's just that the wound got wet and started bleeding. I'm sure bandages will fix it all up."

A dark shadow covers his face and then his face loses all expressions.

"Let me help you wash yourself."

I nod because I know I can't do this myself. Sam grabs the soap in the corner of the shower and also grabs an exfoliating glove as he rubs the soap against the glove. When it lathers well, he runs the glove against my body. I don't tell him but it feels good.

"Stand under the water. Tilt you back against my hand so it won't hurt you."

I do ask he says and watch the water wash the soap of my body. Sam runs his hand all over my body to get to soap off.

I giggle at the thought.

"What's wrong?"

I shake my head. "Nothing."

He lifts an eyebrow. "You're thinking of me naked, aren't you?"

I slowly move my head up and now as I bite my nail. "Maybe."

He smiles. "Well if that's what you want."

In an instance he takes his shirt off and flings it over the side of the shower then leans against me. "Is this what you wanted?"

I blush. He's shirtless.

But shit, I'm naked.

I look down to confirm it and then immediately throw my hands over my body to hide myself.

Sam leans in. "I've already seen it all."

The blush turns my pink cheeks red.

My head spins so I move my hands against the glass. I guess there's no point hiding, he's already seen me naked.

Sam notices how uneasy I feel. "We'll get you out of the shower quickly."

He grabs the shampoo and puts some into his hand. I lean against the tile wall as he rubs the shampoo into my head. I try to move my hands up to my head to help wash my hair but I can't move it above my shoulder.

"It's fine, I've got it," he says.

Moving me slightly closer to the water, he grabs my hair and washes it under the water, making sure to avoid getting me near the water.

He then unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants off and flings it over the glass panel. I watch him stand in his underwear, my eyes almost popping out of its socket.

Sam stares at me. "Want me to take off my underwear too?"

I quickly close my eyes when I notice he notices I was staring at him. I turn around to avoid him. My face toward the tiles.

Sam leans against me, pressing my body against the wall. His body pressed against mine. "I love it when you blush."

I close my eyes. I can hear him taking his underwear off. Dear god. Two naked people in the shower never equals good stuff.

He kisses my neck forcing me to tilt my head further so he can kiss me more. His hand wraps around my body as he twists me to face him. He grabs me by the hips and lifts me up, pressing my back against the wall. I wrap my legs around his hips as he leans in to kiss me. I bite his lip as I grab it between mine. I force my tongue into his mouth. His lips press harder against mine, turning my lips a darker shade of pink.

When he leans in to kiss my neck, I wince from the pain of my back. Blood runs across my hips, against his thighs. He eases me down and helps me wash myself. When I'm done, he grabs a towel for both of us and helps me out.

I step into the bedroom and he walks over the to wardrobe to grab me something to wear. My eye falls on to the bed and that's when I notice the bed sheets stained red. There's s splotch of blood on the mattress.

My face turns pink. Is that from last night or my wound.

Sam comes over handing me clothes. He notices my expressions and trails my face till he sees the blood. "Don't worry, I'll clean it up."

"Umm...what's it from?" I feel embarrassed just asking him.

"From last night."

He pulls the towel off my body. The shock not registering. He seems so comfortable seeing me naked as if he's seen plenty of women naked. He probably has, I mean he's Sam Anderson after all.

He wipes my body down dry with the towel before he grabs the underwear and helps me into it. Then he pulls a blue shirt over my head, followed by white shorts.

He gets changed too and then grabs the spoiled bed sheets off the bed and walks downstairs. "I'll throw these in the machine, I'll be right back."

I smile. Sam's the one.