Chapter Five

The same night that I had my date with Kit I decided to actually google him, and boy was I shocked. Kit was definitely more well known then I thought him to be. That show Game of Thrones? My goodness, people were obsessed with it. The first page on Google was just conspiracy theories and spoilers for the upcoming season. Their were pages upon pages on information on Kit; I couldn't believe it. I didn't bother to go through any of it, if I wanted to know something I'm sure Kit would answer any question I had.

I was still shocked that Lilly had been able to keep that from me. She was usually pretty bad at keeping secrets so the fact that she was able to keep this to herself was impressive. After I had looked Kit up I gave Lilly a call, it rang once before she picked up.

"How was your date?" She asked eagerly.

"Amazing."

Lilly let out a loud squeal. "That makes me so happy! Did you finally kiss?" I hesitated for a moment and Lilly took that as a yes. "Oh my God you totally did! Tell me how it was."

"Down girl, down. It was pretty incredible."

"Ah! That's great! When are you guys seeing each other again?"

"Tomorrow for lunch."

"He's so into you!"

"I sure hope he is," I said grinning. "So by the way, kudos to you on keeping Kit's secret to yourself."

"Oh, you mean the whole famous actor thing?"

I let out a loud laugh, "Yes, the whole famous actor thing."

"Trust me, it was so hard. I was practically bursting at the seams wanting to tell you. But I knew Kit wanted to tell you himself."

"Well, he kind of had to. He was spotted a few times and was asked for pictures. After that he kind of came out with it."

"And how do you feel about all of that?"

"I don't really feel anything, I guess. He isn't famous to me, he's still just Kit."

"This is why I knew you would be perfect for him," Lilly gushed. "Their isn't a superficial bone in your body."

"I chuckled, "Guess not."

I couldn't admit to Lilly that although it didn't matter to me what Kit did for a living I was a tad nervous. I know how some fans get when their favorite celebrities suddenly become unavailable, and I was worried about the fact I would get some hate directed towards me. Even though Kit was well known I hoped that I could stay under the radar. I never really liked attention, and I wasn't ready for any now.

Plus, it wasn't like Kit and I were official, I was just some girl he was dating. For all I knew, this could go nowhere. Although, it didn't necessarily feel like it was going nowhere. I knew I enjoyed spending time with Kit and I now knew he felt the same way. So who knows where this could go?

_

"So did you do all your research last night?" Kit asked teasingly.

We sat together at a restaurant close to the back.

"Actually all I really needed to do was type in your name into the search and I got scared off," I told him grinning. "Their was no way I was going to go sifting through all that information."

Kit laughed right along with me.

Kit and I continued on with out lunch and it was a really great time. That is until I saw David walk through the door with one of his buddies.