Chapter Four

"Let's go on this one next!"

"Okay!"

I followed Kit onto the next ride and got strapped in.

Kit had finally gotten in touch with me the day after I had dinner with Lilly that night. Kit had invited me out to a carnival that was taking place in town and I was more than happy to accept the invitation.

And so far it was a blast. As soon as we got to the carnival we had jumped onto the first ride that we set our eyes on, and we haven't stopped since.

On the ride we currently were on, Kit grabbed onto my hand as we zipped through turns and laughed together the entire way through. Once it was over he still held onto my hand as we started to walk.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Yeah definitely, I'm in the mood for carnival food," I told him smiling.

"As am I! What do you say to funnel cake?"

"You read my mind."

Kit and I ordered one to share and made our way over to a table to eat. Just as we started to eat a group of girls came up to Kit.

"Jon Snow?" They asked excitedly.

Huh? His name is Kit, not Jon.

I figured they were confusing him with another person, that is until Kit stood up and gave them a warm smile, "In the flesh."

The girls squealed with excitement. "I just knew it! Can we each have a picture with you."

Kit gave me a quick glance then looked back to the girls, "Of course."

They all stated taking turns taking pictures with him. I was pretty confused until I remember Kit said he was an actor, so the girls must've recognized him from one of his performances. I assumed Jon Snow was a character he had portrayed. After they had all taken their pictures Kit sat down across from me, giving me a nervous smile.

"Jon Snow?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, uh," Kit ran a hand through his hair. "That's a character I play."

"Oh, I kind of figured that was what it was."

Their was a brief silence, and Kit let out a small sigh. "I was going to tell you later on, but I might as well now." I can tell the topic made him a little uncomfortable. And it almost looked like he was upset for not telling me about it.

"Um, okay? I mean, you already told me you're an actor. It wasn't like you were hiding anything, Kit." I told him reassuringly.

"I know, but I didn't really get into too many details, although I should have." kit said, shaking his head and looking down at the table.

I offered him a reassuring smile. "It's only the second date Kit, you weren't obligated to tell me your life story."

Kit looked back up at me and I could see the relief on his face.

"You are very understanding, you know that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a teasing smile. "I try." I took a piece of funnel cake and bit into it. "Do you want to tell me now then?"

"Yes, I would," Kit said smiling. "I know I downplayed my profession to you, but it's a little but more to me then just a hobby. For the past few years I've acted in multiple films, and I've also done a widely known television show."

"Is that where the Jon Snow character comes from?"

"Yes, I'm an actor on a show called Game of Thrones."