Ch 17- Father Alexander Anderson

(If you haven't seen the anime, this chapter may make you upset. Just please bare through it. This was one of the hardest episodes to watch and to write....T-T)

The blades of the helicopter whirred as Walter looked up all the known information about Anderson.

"Paladin Anderson, Hitman Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson, Angel Dust Anderson..." Walter said aloud.

Integra, Cara, and two sharply dressed guards walked toward the helicopter.

"Place of origin, race, age, all unknown..." Walter went on. "We only know one thing about him besides all the nicknames.... He's a warrior and supernatural specialist." Integra, Cara, and the guards got into the helicopter. "Just as Alucard is our trump card against the supernatural..." Walter stood near the helicopter and bowed. "He is the Vatican Section VIII's counterpart trump card."

"When the monster killing paladin, that overzealous fanatic meets up with Alucard and company... There's no way he'll sit still," Integra said aloud, making Cara bite her lip in frustration and worry.

(Back at the Building)

Anderson's large feet walked toward Alucard and Seras. He stopped walking, his deranged smile never leaving his face.

"Nice moon out, eh? You abominations," Anderson said. Alucard now returned his smile.

Seras grunted from the floor as she lift her head, a pool of blood all around her.

"My, what a sweet voice you have. That must really hurt, little one. Not enough to kill your kind, though," Anderson said as the moonlight reflected off his circular glasses. Seras sat up with a painful look on her blood streaked face as she looked back at Anderson. "Because not a one went through your heart. I haven't been vampire hunting in the longest time; it's only fair I enjoy myself."

The light reflected off Alucard's own orange tinted glasses.

"Vatican Section VIII..." Alucard said aloud. "The secret service, Iscariot."

Seras' eyes widened as she let out a gasp.

"How right you are, Hellsing mongrel," Anderson replied and began to walk forward again. "So you're Alucard? Hellsing's cleaner, the vampire that's sided with humans and hunts other vampires."

"What happened to the vampire that was here?" Alucard asked as he walked forward as well.

"I dealt with him. He was just some small fry; not enough time to enjoy it," Anderson replied.

They both continued to walk forward. Anderson made more noise than Alucard when they walked.

Seras watched the scene unfold with tears in her eyes.

Alucard and Anderson walked one step past each other and stopped. They were both about the same height.

"The only ones left are you bastards," Anderson said, his smile never leaving his face.

"You don't say..." Alucard replied, his smile never leaving his face, either.

Anderson looked out of the corner of his eye at Alucard. He then turned, letting out a deranged battle cry as he positioned his bayonets.

At the same time, Alucard pulled out his gun and met the bayonet head on with it. Blood spurted out from his shoulder as the second hit him.

Seras gave another gasp as Alucard grunted.

Alucard looked up and aimed his gun, his wicked smile returning to his face even with the bayonet still sticking out of his shoulder. He fired one shot.