Ch 13- Arthur Van Hellsing

(Many, Many Years Later)

Alucard and Caralina walked down the newly finshed sidwalk, their feet making barely any noise. Their arms were linked and Caralina had her hand in the crevise of his elbow overtop of her own arm. They looked like a picture perfect couple walking in the moonlight.

They had both just enjoyed their evening meal. Caralina had dinned on a male in his mid thirties who had had his share of blood on his gruby hands. Alucard had had a female who knew her equal share of men. Their blood had been bitter, but filling none the less.

Luckily, though, they had been in a pair when the two vampires were hunting. They disliked it when they had to eat without the other.

They looked into each others eyes longingly, like a long since married elderly couple would. However, being what they were, they never aged. Not even a day. 

They leaned into each other, bascing in the feeling of their lips against each and bodies pressed together. Some vampire couples get bored of each other after some time. True mates, however, never grow tired of each others touch.

True mates only happen if the vampire who turned and matted with you truly loves you.

They heard the footsteps creeping up on them slowly, but brushed it off, not wanting to break the kiss.

Sudeenly, the smell of Alucard's blood filled the air around them, causing both of their eyes to open in shock. His now bloody arm fell to the ground with a squish. The stub of his arm gushed the thick red liquid.

"That was rather rude," Caralina said after the kiss was broken, looking to the boy standing in a few in front of them.

He had an intense look in his violet eyes as he starred at the couple with distaste. His black hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, making it look like the stub of a tail. He clearly did not like vampires.

"Care to explain why you just chopped my arm off, brat?" Alucard asked, looking at him from the corner of his eyes, his face still partially turned toward his mate.

"Sorry to say this, but Walter hear does not answer to your kind," a husky voice called out from his hiding place.

"Oh? And what kind might that be?" Caralina asked playfully, her arm still linked with Alucard's.

"You know very well what I mean, vampire," the man spat, stepping from the shadows.

What looked to be an entire swat team came out with him, dressed in body pads and helmets. They heard the familiar click of guns they were pointed at them and cocked, ready to shot.

"It has been a long time since we have seen your blood line... Van Hellsing," Alucard chuckled, only turning his head toward the man, his body still pressed against Caralina's.

"I am almost amazed you were able to figure out so quickly, Alucard and Caralina," the man half smiled.

"Someone has done his research. However, I doubt it will help you," Caralina laughed. Both she and Alucard smiled when the group of men's eyes widened as they watched Alucard's arm reatach to his arm, every drop of blood gone.

"Shall we get this done quickly, then? I would like to get you home as soon as possible," Alucard said, nibbling on Caralina's ear, causing her to giggle. She knew well what he was refering to.

 "Sir Arthur, shall I?" the young boy, Walter, asked.

"Hm... Alpha and Beta squad, ready your aim! Walter, stand at the ready!" Arthur shouted as the men with guns readied their weapons. "Either you two surendure, or I order my men to shot."