.chapter seven.

The next day, Luke found himself taking Michael back in. They never talked about why Michael wasn't okay that night. Every time Luke would bring it up, Michael would casually brush off the subject. But he's still been down in the dumps lately. So Luke took it upon himself to make him happy. It's not a big surprise, it's just something to make him feel better.

So that morning, when Michael was all curled up into Luke's side with his head on Luke's chest, (ugh the feels) Luke found it troubling to awake the cuddly kitten like boy.

"C'mon Mikey, get up." He repeated. When he didn't respond, his hands made its way under Michael's sweater.

The boy shivered, but only responded to the conversation, and not the previous action. "Why?" He groaned into Luke's neck.

"Because I want to take you somewhere." Luke's hands moved up, then down. When they went too far, just before he could feel Michael's bum, he stopped.

"But I wanna sleep. 'M tired." Luke then moved his hands over the curve of Michael's bum. He was only in boxers. Baby blue ones to be exact. Luke loved that. So he kept them there and Michael froze. Then he squeezed it. Michael let him do it and didn't say a word.

"Now c'mon." Luke begin to get up, but Michael pulled him back down. He looked him in the eyes, hesitating. Then he kissed him. It was just a peck. But a peck to Luke was everything. So when Michael pulled away, Luke grabbed him by the sweater and smashed their lips together.

Tongues quickly made their way into the other's mouth. Both tongues fought for dominance, and surprisingly Michael's won. The red haired boy then leaned back on the bed. Luke leaned down over him, not once disconnecting their lips. The blonde's hands immediately made their way back under the oversized sweater that Michael still had on. But Michael pushed them away. He switched positions with Luke so that he would be on top. He straddled the blonde's hips and placed his hands on his own bum. Luke squeezed it as reflex. But as Michael's pink lips touched Luke's neck, Luke begged for more from the other boy.

"Uh uh." He said, and shook his pointer finger from side to side. "Don't beg. They never win." And with that, Michael kissed his nose, and got up off of him.

"What-? Wait! You can't do that! Now I have a boner!" He cried.

Michael pouted mockingly. "Awe, poor baby."

"Ugh, you're such a tease."

Michael didn't respond, only sashaying away to the bathroom.

"Tease." Luke mumbled again falling back down on the bed.

~

"So did you have fun?"

Michael looked up at Luke. "Course!" He beamed at him. "This was a really good day. I haven't had one in a while." He mumbled the last part to himself.

"Well I'm glad you did. But we have one more stop to make."

Luke smirked at him while Michael gave a questioning look.

Michael was actually quite grateful for today. Luke was so good to him. After they left the apartment, they went out for brunch considering it was around 12 o'clock. Then they ended up going to the mall and clowning around. Last minute, Luke took him to a fair and won him a lion. It was quite big if you ask him. But Luke did struggle seeing that it took him a total of eighteen tries to get it. Now they were walking, planning to go home. Or so Michael thought.

"Uh Luke..?"

"Yeah?"

"Car's that way." He pointed toward the opposite direction.