.chapter six.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck!" Luke had his head in his hands. He cursed repeatedly, upset with himself.

"Luke." Calum whispered. "Calm down. It'll be fine."

"How do you know that?!" He stood up. "I've just met the boy two days ago and I'm already in like with him. Maybe even more than in like." He whispered the last part to himself.

Calum raised an eyebrow at the phrase 'in like' but didn't question.

He sat back down and covered his face. Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke, comforting him.

"I wasn't even finish! I had so much more to tell him." He buried himself into Ashton, accepting the cuddles. Meanwhile Luke was stressing over Michael and taking cuddles from Ashton, Michael was soon stressing over Luke to another.

~

"So you've only known him for two days and already you majorly like him?"

Michael nodded.

"And he just admitted he was basically in love with someone else?"

"Ugh, Yes Harry! I explained this all."

Harry thought for a second. "You shouldn't be this distraught about it. He's known you for two days and Calum for..."

"His whole life practically."

"Right... Well it's getting late. "You wanna come to my flat?"

"Uh sure."

When Michael left the apartment, he went to the park he had been to just a few days ago. There, he played his guitar for while. He wanted to make money, and that's the only way he knew how. Well it was the first time he actually played for the public. He took the idea from Luke, and it surprisingly worked. He only obtained a bunch of change, but after counting it up, it was about $7. Michael was quite pleased.

Since Michael still didn't own a phone, he asked somebody if he could borrow theirs, and called up Harry. Now they were here, sitting in the soon to be dark park. Michael ranted himself to Harry about what had just happen an hour or two ago. And Harry gladly listened. Even though the two also just met a few days ago, they were practically best friends now after bonding in that car ride.

Now they were on their way to Harry's with Michael glad he could possibly have another place to stay tonight. If not, he would have to get over the awkward tension with the boys and ask to crash there, or just sleep in the park. But it looked like it was going to rain for a third day in a row. So he took his chances.

Soon they arrived at Harry's, using the elevator to make it to the tenth floor.

Michael walked up to the door. "Dude, why is your door cracked open?"

Harry soon came up behind him, stuffing his keys back into his pocket. "... I don't know." He pepped inside questionably.

"Oh god, we're gonna die."

"We're not gonna die. Sheesh." Harry pushed the door open to see if anyone was in sight. "C'mon."

"C'mon??! I am NOT going in there!"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Come on ya big baby." He dragged Michael into the apartment by his arm. Michael, who was struggling slightly, tried to get back into the hall. He didn't wanna be kidnapped and tied in a basement or brought to a warehouse who makes them pay millions of dollars! What can he say? He watches a lot of movies.