Chapter 8: Jasper, Ralph

Hey guys I just left my concert. I'm in choir. Anyway to the story.

Privacy....

Blaise's POV
"I need privacy." I hiss.

Ralph only laughs and knocks on the stall door more and harder.

Yeah so we have a weird relationship I guess you can say. After I apologized we started hanging out. Jasper and I are happily a couple. But Ralph growls or etc whenever Jasper and I do anything. And when we started walking home together since us three lived close by, they both would pull me to them. Eventually I pushed both of them to the front and walked behind them. And today Jasper had a dentist appointment. So Ralph has been in my space all day. Now I am suppose to be in Science but I asked to go to the bathroom. And guess who decided to come along.

"Ralph can I use it in peace." I hiss as I pull up my underwear and pants.

I realized it was quiet. And I didn't see Ralph's shoes. I sighed in relief. The toilet automatically flushed and I unlocked the door. When I walked out I saw Ralph sitting on a sink.

"Your gonna break it." I said.

He looked up at me. "Are you saying I have a fat ass?"he said smirking.

My face heated up and I looked down. I closed my eyes. "No." I say as I turn on the sink and get some soap. Then I felt arms around my waist. I looked up at the mirror.

"Ralph." I said and he started to suck my neck.

"Ah." I said and put my hands on the sink to keep myself up. "Ralph,...stop." I said and he started to trail down my neck.

Push him off! Why won't I....stop him?

"Blaise."he whispered in my ear before nibbling it.

"Stop...." I said.

My pants felt tight. I moaned and I quickly covered my mouth. Ralph stepped back with a smirk.

"Now you'll think about me all day."he said smirking. "I'm satisfied."he said grinning.

I turned to glare at him. But instead I started to cry.

I was so pathetic.

"Blaise."he said and his facial expression changed.

He started to walk closer to me. "Leave me alone." I mumbled as tears rolled down my face.

I was confused. Why do I feel this feeling with Ralph but not with Jasper. I can't do this I'm with Jas-

"I'm sorry."he said taking some steps away from me. "I don't know why...but I can't control myself around you."he said looking down.

"Ral-" I started to say but he started walking to the door.

"No you have Jasper...."he said and left the restroom.

I felt cold, alone, like I was sinking in a black hole. And just like that he ignored me the whole day.

The Next Day

"Morning!" Jasper said running up to Cody and I.

I gave him a weak smile. He smirked and kissed me.

Maybe Jasper has to do the things Ralph does to me. I kiss back. The kiss becomes deeper. Right when Jasper slips his tongue in making me moan someone had to interrupt.

Cody clears his throat. We both pull back. I glare at him with my face lightly flushed and Jasper looks embarrassed.

"Go do that in the restroom."he said and it made me remember what happened between Ralph and I.

Forget it. Ralph was a nobody to me at the beginning. I'll be fine. I can get over it just like that. Besides I have Ral- Jasper! Stupid head!

What will happen next I wonder? Bye guys! Love ya!