Chapter 5: Jealous?

Jealous? Lol little me should of known how awesome I was.

Blaise's POV
The next day I was twirling around as we we're walking to lunch. Cassie spun with me. Cody shook his head and Jasper smiled. We opened the doors of the cafeteria.

"Oh my gosh!" I yell jumping on Jasper making him laugh.

"It's just cookies." Jasper said.

Cassie and Cody looked at each other. "No cookies."they said at the same time to me.

"Why?" I whine.

"Yeah why?" Jasper asked as we sat down with our lunches and I was staring at his cookies.

"Blaise you know why." Cassie said pointing at me before eating a chicken nugget.

"Those are chocolate chip right?" Cody asked Jasper.

"Yes?" Jasper said.

"Blaise here goes crazy when he eats chocolate. So I don't recommend giving him any." Cody said before taking a bite of his apple.

"But he brought them for me?" I whined and Jasper smiled.

"No." Cassie said.

"Meanie." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

Ralph looked at me. I waved and he looked away. Huh? What's with him? I guess it is weird I'm waving at him. I watched him walk to a corner by the wall. Away from people.

"I'll be right back." I said sneaking two cookies before leaving with my lunch.

"Bring those cookies back here young man!" Cody yelled while Jasper laughed.

I tip toed to Ralph. He looked up from his tray. His eyes widen then he slanted them.

"What do you want?"he said. I slid down on the wall by him. "That doesn't answer my question."he said biting his apple roughly.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" I asked.

"Why didn't you answer my question?"he said biting his apple again.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I asked and he bit his apple aggressively.

After he was done chewing and swallowed... "Go away."he said.

"Why?" I said.

"See you ask a lot of questions too."he said.

"Fine." I said standing up.

"Blaise what you up to?"a voice said.

I look up and it's Jasper. I smile. "Nothing." I said.

"Let's go eat together then."he said putting out his hand for me. I start to reach for it but something warm grabs my arm.

"He's sitting with me today." Ralph said and pulled me down before biting his apple.

"Oh....okay." Jasper said looking a bit sad. "See you later." Jasper said smirking.

"Yeah you-" I started to say but Jasper bend down and kissed me on my lips.

He pulled back smiling. "See you soon."he said and left.

I stood staring at him walk away. My face flushed.

"Hey!" Ralph snapped.

"Oh sorry." I said looking down flustered.

"So it's true your gay." Ralph said biting his apple.

"Uh yeah." I said a bit surprised he didn't say the f word.

"Fuck it."he said and kissed me.

Lol na na na ya really thought that happened. Lol I did think he was going doing that though at the moment.

"I knew it." Ralph said standing up pointing at me.

"So now you can bully me some more." I said looking down.

"I..."he said.

"Oh by the way." I said putting the cookie in his face.

"What about it?"he said as his eyes followed it.

"It's for you." I said smiling.

"Why are you being nice to me?"he asked not looking at me.

"I don't know I guess I saw that yesterday your not such a bad guy." I said shrugging.

"Whatever."he said and took the cookie.

"Hey! Say thank you." I said as he stuffed it into his mouth.

"Thank you."he grumbled with his mouth full.

I shook my head while smiling. "Why are you so grumpy? You should smile more like yesterday." I said.

"That is a very rare sight to see me smiling."he said after swallowing his cookie. Then he licked his fingers. "You just got lucky. Besides why smile unless it's a good reason."he said before sliding down on the wall and drinking his milk.

"A good reason?" I said as he ignored me and kept drinking his milk. "So how come all of a sudden you wanted me to stay with you? Is it because you were jealous?" I said and the last word made his milk come out of his nose and he started coughing.

"Disgusting." I said at the same time he did.

"Huh?" I said as I passed him a napkin.

"Nothing."he said after wiping his nose.

"You know now to think about it I don't see you talking to people really." I said.

"Why waste my time with people?"he said.

"But you bullied me." I said and he glanced at me. Then he looked straight ahead. "Yeah, I know."he said.

"Are you going to still do it?" I said.

"I don't know."he said and got up and threw away his tray and left.

"Yes I'll stop."he said.

That's how it's suppose to go. I realize most of my food is already gone. All is left is the cookie. I grin. I'll save it later.

And that is that. Tomorrow I shall write a chapter for I'm a Cheerleader. Remember I am trying to do a special Christmas chapter on the exact day of Christmas. But I might think of something today. (>y<) love ya guys(#^.^#)