Chapter 10

Chapter 10

***Alex’s POV***

I watch as Siege got up to throw her lunch tray away in the trash. She had a disgusted look on her face and honestly I wouldn’t blame her, the meat loaf look like dog shit… it kind of smelled that way too.

“Bad food?” Siege jumped to the sound of my voice.

“Um… yeah.” She tried to walk around me but I grabbed her arm, forcing her to look at me.

“I miss you,” I mumbled. “Why have you been ignoring me?”

“I’ve been really busy,” her hand moved across her stomach.

“You can’t lie to me Siege tell me the truth.”

“I am telling the truth! Can’t you just leave me be!”

“No Siege I can’t leave you alone, I can’t even get you out of my head! Please just tell me what I did wrong and I’ll fix it.”

A sad look came upon her beautiful face. “You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just being selfish.”

“Selfish Siege what are you talking about… you’re not being selfish.”

“Yes I am!” Tear were falling down her face and all I wanted to do was whip those tears of her cheeks and just hold her in my arms but I couldn’t. “I saw you kiss her! You should move on. You’ve spent your whole life protecting me… it’s your turn to do something for yourself.”

“Are you talking about Sienna? I kissed her on the cheek.” She gave me a skeptical look. “Siege she’s fourteen! I used to babysit her and her brother josh when they were younger.”

“Sienna is an old looking fourteen year old.”

“Let’s go ask her then.” I grabbed Siege’s hand pulling her over to the freshman side of the cafeteria. “Hello Sienna how’s you first two weeks of school?”

“Good…” she trailed of when she saw Siege. “Oh my God is this her Alex?”

“Yeah,” I watched as her arms wrapped around my best friend.

“You’re right she’s gorgeous.” Sienna hand extended out towards Siege, “Hi! I’m Sienna! Alex has told me so much about you.”

“Has he?” I gave him a look.

“Well… the basic really, like how pretty you are and how much time you guys spend together or… how you used to spend so much time together. He really misses you.” Alex face turned bright red, it made me smile. “Why haven’t you been talking to him?”

“I’ve been really busy,” I told her, trying really hard to sound convincing.

“Oh well that suck’s… Alex used to tell me bed time stories about stuff you guys used to do when you where little so I was just wondering why you haven’t been talking to him but you’ve been busy.” God this girl loves to talk. “Do you want to eat with us?”

“Actually me and Siege have somewhere to be…”

“Oh well okay… Bye!”

***Siege’s POV***

Alex pulled me into a janitorial closet which made our bodies press really close together. It made my heart skip a beat and making it really hard for me to keep a straight face.

“I told you!” A wicked smile spread across his face.

“You did,” I walked around him heading for the door.

“Wait! Does this mean you’ll talk to me again?” his eye’s where pleading.

“N… no.” my voice choked up when I saw the tears falling from his beautiful green eyes.

“Why not?”

“Because I mean it when I said you need to move on.” This was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life but it was the right thing to do, especially since there was a baby on the way.

“No I don’t Siege! I love you… Please don’t do this!”

“I love you too Alex,” I kissed him lightly once on the lips. “But this is the right thing to do.” He tried grabbing my hand but it was too late I was already out the closet practically running down the hallway in tears.

I made my way to Nathan’s locker, knowing I need to tell him about his child.

“Siege, are you okay?” Nathan gripped his locker with a concerned look on his face.

I whipped a tear off my cheek. “Um… yeah. There actually something important I need to tell you.”

“Okay what is it?”

“I’m… pregnant with your child.” His face when pale and I waited for the yelling but it never came. Instead, his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me to his warm body.

“I’m so sorry Siege but I promise to be there every step of the way.” It was weird be held by Nathan instead of Alex but I had to suck it up for my kid.

Hopefully I’ll be able to do it.

***

so i know this chapter is bad but i needed to get it out of the way so mment and vote :)

<3 you