So, Drink it down, you need this now...

Heyy guys!!!! in true ronnie fashion. IMMM BAAAACCKKKKK !!! :D ahahahahah aahhha haha

lmao :')

sorry its been a while :( ever in your debt :( please keep reading, these weeks have been so crazy lately and with the internet being down i just havnt found a place or time to write.

Pleeeeaaassse Fan and comment and vote <3

Love you all my little monsters ;) <3

forever and always

Kira xoxo

Robs loud booming laugh thundered in the room. ‘Man Lets do it. If we get picked up we’ll say Rj has a gun’ Rj? i thought to myself. Everyone burst out laughing again but we all seemed a little unconvinced of Ronnie's driving skills, after alcohol consumption or not. 

‘Look. Is just down the road!’  There was no reaction. Im guessing it was just a teensie-weensie-bit Not down the road. He let out a sigh ‘Jeeeeze Would it kill you guys to be a little more adventurous?’

‘Yeah coz car crashes don't hurt. at all.' Brian mocked.

'Hey! I have never crashed a car!'

Max coughed dramatically. *cough* '2 times' *cough*

'Minor bumps and scrapes'

Despite the negativity everyone seemed to be heading through the huge house to the main hallway again.

'Dude you crashed your car through brookes window'

'He did what now?!' i asked completely confused.

'A couple of years ago Ronnie was so high that he thought he was in back to the future and crashed his car through,now your, livingroom window.'

We all stopped at the car now

'Well thats...interesting' i laughed.

'It was an accident.' Ronnie mumbled 'Right! All in favour of going to Marilyn's' he spun around to face us all.

Rob and Omar looked at eachother shrugged and held ther hands up. Storm, Bryan and i folowed, then Leelee, ignoring Max's warning glare.

'Ok 7 against 1. See ya later buddy' Ronnie muttered not moving. They both looked like they were having a secret conversation just staring at each other. Everyone else started pilling into the car knowing their paces obviously. Omar Slid into the backseat, then Bryan in the middle then Rob. Storm went around to Omars side and slid onto his knee and Leelee sat with Rob. Ok... where am i supposed to sit?

I stook awkwardly staring at the ground not knowing if i should sit shotgun or climb in the back. I could hear the other guys talking in the car ammoungst themselfs while Ronnie tried to convince Max to come. I opened the passenger door and just sat on the edge of the seat with my legs hanging out the car. I'll just wait for instruction, i thought to myself

'Max come on, live a little. Be reckless for once in your life.' Max just sighed and handed him the keys.

'Yenno that doesnt work when you say it everyday.' he muttered trying to hide the cute grin on his face.

 'Well you need a push to be fun' Ronnie laughed strolling back over to the car as Max rolled his eyes in return.

'Wait where am i sitting? you usually sit shotgun and i drive.' max muttered looking from me to Ronnie.

'Oh here, you have it. I'll get in the back' i said slidding out of the seat.

'No no no no' Ronnie said 'You mind sharing?' he asked me.