You stole my heart, but i had it first...

My mom managed to take a few wrong turns on the way home but finally we found our street. As we pulled up and got out i could just make out...Ronnie? Speeding down the road on his skate board. He pulled up at the curb and flipped the board into his hand pulling one earphone out.

‘Hey Brooke. Mrs Summers’ he grinned at me, sending butterflys through my stomach. And smiled at my mom.

She winked at me and took the paint inside. God, she's so embarrassing.

‘Hey Ronnie’ i said waving slightly and taking a step towards him.

‘Sorry about Marcel, by the way. He’s a pr!ck’ he muttered quietly so my mom couldn't hear.

I laughed ‘It was fine. Really’ i smiled at his face. He looked like he was a little boy who had been caught stealing.

He looked up from the ground at me and grinned. Damn. That is one fine boy.

‘s-s-so you wanna help paint?’ i asked smiling like crazy at his grin.

‘Ummm’ he turned to look up at his house. There it was again. The look. The almost sad look that plays on all his features when he's thinking. I wonder why he does that, whats he thinking of?

He slid his phone out his pocket and checked the time? I noticed it said 3:37pm. He slid it back into his pocket and smiled at me.

‘I'm really not good at the whole painting thing’ he chuckled scratching the back of his head.

‘I dont mind’ i grinned ‘its just a little black and blue’

He turned to smile at me and held out his hand, i took it and we headed inside. He dropped his bag and board on the porch on the way in.

‘MOMMM!!! Ronnies here to help me paint!’ I yelled heading for the stairs. I heard him chuckle under his breath at me.

‘ Oooohhh do yous want snacks?!’ she bounced into the hallway grinning madly at us.

‘No! You scary lady stay away from me!!!’ i yelled hidding behind ronnies shoulder. By now he looked confused and was in fits of laughter.

She pouted at us. ‘Fine then. I'm not scary! I'm in lovee!’ she laughed skipping into the living room to watch more of Mr.Matt Le Blanc. *rollseyes*

‘I’d ask what the fuck, but I'm scared to’ He said turning to me.

‘You should be’ i winked laughing ‘ill race ya!’

‘Oh its on Summers’

‘Bring it Radke!’ we bolted up the stairs shoving and laughing until i finally landed on my stomach on the landing.

‘I win!’ i panted as he flopped down beside me.

‘Did not!’

‘did too!’ i stuck my tongue out at him.

‘Pfft, i let you win!’ he laughed

‘Uh huh suuurrreee’ i winked crawling over him to get to my room. I stopped half way over realising i was...straddling him. Shit fuck cunt! I thought. He gave me a puzzeled look while laughing.

‘Having fun there?’ he asked winking at me.

‘Come on you!’ I said rolling my eyes ‘we got some rockin to do’ I laughed running into my room. I heard him chuckle from behind me as I threw some sheets over my bed and the boxes of stuff I still had to unpack loads of stuff. He wandered in and helped me put the last sheet over the bed.

‘So Brookelle-juliet, since school is starting back soon, do you know where youre going?’ he asked as I handed him a paint tray and a brush.

I smiled as he used my full name. My mom was a prepy in high school, you know the type of girl that was head cheerleader but had straight A’s, Could get any guy but the only one she wanted was the English geek, and loved the name Brookelle.