If You See Mother, Tell Her I can Sing...

He sighed. ‘Brookelle Juliet.’  He muttered. I couldn’t tear my eyes from his gorgeous chocolate brown ones. ‘I feel...like I’ve known you, all my life. It’s crazy.’ He pushed a strand of hair off my face and tucked it gently behind my ear. ‘I want you here. Fuck max. Fuck Omar and Brian and Robert. I. Want you’ He cupped my face in his free hand.

OMYGODOHMYGODOMFHGDSHCGSHDFWSH

HE'S GONNA-

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 ‘Ronnie! Get Your Horny Ass In Here Mother Fucker!’

He stopped. His gorgeous, pink, lips inches from mine.

Awww what?!

He let out a sigh and dropped his head.

‘Jesus Maxine! Who shoved the tampon so far up your ass?’ He yelled back and in response the door slammed. He lifted his head up to wink at me.

‘PMSing Bitch’ he chuckled shoving himself off me and grabbing my hand pulling me up the driveway. I looked down at our entwined fingers. Is this..? I don’t know what this is. He swung the door open and closed it behind us. He pulled me towards voices which were hushed when we closed the door. He stopped at an archway to a room with me slightly behind him. I noticed a huge white grand piano in the large hallway. Me and Bri used to take piano lessons every Saturday when we were kids. Bri. She would love Ronnie. She would kill me for him. There it was again. The dull ache in the middle of my chest.

‘Nice of you to join us’ I heard max mutter.

‘Shup Maxine. PMS quietly.’ There was a deep throughty laugh in the room and a few people stifling laughs.

‘Sup Radke. Heard you scored a new piece of ass. Is she Haw?’ Someone in the room asked laughing. I felt his grip on my hand tighten.

‘She’s not a piece of ass Omar. Brookes cool. She’s a...good friend-’

‘What’s the difference for you?’ he laughed. ‘My showers last longer than your relations with girls. Face it man, you're all about sex, drugs and rock and roll. The only real relationship you’ve had was with Cassidy man and we all know how that-’

‘Brooke meet the biggest bunch of assholes you’ll meet in Las Vegas.’ He pulled me to his side. There were 4 guys lounging about in the living room and LeeLee.

‘Brian Money, Lead guitar’ he said pointing to a small guy sitting on the floor next to LeeLee with brown spiky hair. ‘Robert you met him yesterday. He's drums’ that’s the Slash guy! ‘Omar is our second guitar’ Omar was a tall dark haired guy maybe slightly taller than max. ‘And you already know that moody faggot’ he muttered nodding his head towards max who was sitting next to rob.

Suddenly a girl about my age with brown choppy hair and angel bites (like double monroes, pircings on the upperlip) came bouncing down the stairs next to us.

‘Did I miss it?!’ She yelled then stopped short at the bottom of the stairs. ‘Well my my my. Radke has a girlfriend’ she laughed. Why do they all keep talking like I'm not here? Is what they’re saying true? Is Ronnie More of a playa’?

‘Savannah’ she said shaking my hand. ‘Everyone calls me storm though’ she grinned sheepishly.

‘Why?’ I wondered aloud. Everyone, now beside us in the hallway laughed.

‘Believe me you reeeeaaally don’t wanna know’ Ronnie laughed. ‘So, we goin guys?’

‘Hell yeah bitches!’ Brian laughed and they all headed in the direction of the kitchen. Ronnie slid his hand into mine casually again and pulled me through to the kitchen and through a door which took us into a huuugggeeee kitted out garage. It was amazing, it had exposed brick walls with easily 20 guitars hanging from them, a huge drum set, microphones and big ass amps. Along the old garage doors there was a big comfy looking couch with a beer fridge next to it. The set was facing the wall with the door we came through and there was a washer and dryer pushed up against the wall. The guys all spread out to their instruments while LeeLee and Storm hopped up onto the washer and dryer. Ronnie pulled me over to where they were sitting.