Smut - I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus

Here you go, some Christmas smut for ya! ((Shh I know it's a little late)) ;) Hope you enjoy the festive fun times! Top!Seto, just for shits and giggles, and powerbottom!Brice ;3

*

"Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"

Seto paused as he mixed the mincemeat, glancing over at Brice with furrowed brows. He set the spoon down slowly, blinking owlishly at the smirking blonde.

"Have you been drinking the rum again? Because I keep telling you, save it for the egg nog." he chided, Brice chuckling and shaking his head, coming up behind his husband and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"No. Just thinking about what Santa's going to bring down the chimney." he purred, grinning as he hooked his chin on Seto's shoulder, watching him mix the sweet filling.

"Are you trying to seduce me with cheesy Christmas pick up lines, Mr Solace?" Seto hummed, smiling as Brice squeezed his waist a little, chuckling.

"Maybe, is it working?" he asked, swaying them to the rhythm of Santa Baby blaring from the kitchen radio.

"Maybe. But I'm baking right now, so you'll have to go deal. Mince pies aren't gonna make themselves, y'know." Seto giggled, dipping his finger in the mix and holding it over his shoulder for Brice, who pouted, but licked it off anyway, humming at the taste.

"Add a dash more brandy. And maybe a little orange zest." he muttered, reluctantly slipping away after pressing a quick peck to his husbands cheek, while Seto giggled, smirking at Brice as he huffed out the room.

"Try again when I'm not in close proximity to a turkey carcass~!" he called, laughing as Brice blew a raspberry, turning back to mixing the mincemeat.

"Wonder what he's got in store." Seto mumbled to himself, small smile creeping onto his face.

~

Seto sighed as he sank down onto the bed, weary after a long day of Christmassy mayhem. Lorcan was colicky and crying throughout most of it, he nicked himself four times peeling carrots, and trying to wrap dozens of presents for his friends and family was frustrating at best.

He had just managed to drop Lorcan off at Ty's house so he could have a rest - although those plans were soon to change.

Suddenly, the lights in the room dimmed, faint music tinkling over the speakers. Seto sat up, confused, and looked around, eyes almost popping out of their sockets as Brice prowled into his line of sight.

Dressed in nothing but a string of flashing Christmas lights, a lopsided Santa hat adorning his head, Brice stopped at the foot of the bed, flexing a little as he smirked down at a gobsmacked - and thoroughly turned on - Seto.

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better no pout I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

"Have you been a good boy this year, Seto?" Brice purred, his illuminated cock standing proud, nestled between the twinkling lights.

Nodding his head rapidly, Seto sat up on his elbows, practically drooling at the sight of his chiselled husband standing in all his naked glory in front of him.

He's making a list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Santa Claus is coming to town.