Zero [2]

WARNING: If you haven't read the first part "Zero" then don't bother yourself to read this part.

-

You was so dumb for not knowing his name, even though he was one of your classmates for about two months. Yet, you didn't care about his name that time, you were so scared..

"Jeogiyo, I d..don't know what's wrong b..but don't do it" you said trying to change his mind about that. you were shaking, what will happen if he jumped?

"Listen to me.. Killing yourself w..won't solve anything.. and what if God saved you??.. what will you do then??" You tried to walk towards him to stop him. You felt your heart popping out of your chest..

"Don't get close .." His cold voice froze you there. Your heart stopped beating. You felt something choking you, couldn't breath.

"Or I throw myself.." He continued. Spilling few tears as some bad memories flashed through his mind.

Few minutes of silence, you could only hear him sobbing. You grabbed your phone out, and searched for your senpai's number before you calling for help.

"ANDWAE!!!!"

You groaned, your shoulder ached, trying to pull him up from his wrist. Your second hand was pushing your body back from falling. He was hanging on the school building, trying to help by climbing that wall, but he couldn't..

You supported your hold on him with your second hand recklessly, your back bended and you were about to fall, but as soon as you pushed away and pulled back.

"S..ssallyeojuseyo..(help me)". He hissed tiredly. His strong hold on you was getting weak, giving up on yours. You suddenly realized how scared he was, when he started to feel dizzy while looking down.

"L..look at me!!" You mumbled, but he couldn't hear you. "Don't...!!!! Don't lose your hold on me.." You raised your voice so he can hear you. He shook his head.

"L..leave me.. I want to die"

"Why??" You said tightening your hold on him.

"Just leave me.. none want me anyway.." Tears streamed down his eyes. You couldn't say anything, that was the truth, none accept him.. not even his family, no mother, and a though father, that's what you figured after hearing his father yelling at him.

"..I'm here!!" You saw how sad his life was, you just can't leave him alone. You're the only one who knows why he's a (zero). Yet, you feel sorry for him..

"You will leave me like others did.." Even the precious people to him left him behind, how can he trust people around him now?

"Trust me.." You spilled tears.. You didn't want to lose him, and you just don't know the why, he's not a person that you know!

"I trust none.. Especially you.. Even tho I've been l...loving you since while ago..but I can't trusts you.." He said it..finally said it.. He has been in one sided love for awhile, but you never knew..

"...." You froze..

"I don't know w..why I said that..but you better k..know, before I d..die" he started to lose his strength, he felt his body was heavy, and it was the time for him to let go of you.

Yet, he had to glance at your face for the last time.

"Why..?" Your tear dropped down on his face. You felt yourself out of energy.

"Are you crying..?" He said.

"Why didn't you tell me that before??" You sobbed.. You felt bad, how couldn't you notice him? We're you so rude to him?? Have you ever rejected him?? Many questions crossed your mind, yet, you couldn't find the answers to them. You felt you got an amnesia.

"You're feeling bad for me now.." He smiled. But his smile killed you. You kinda got butterflies in your heart but it was painful.

"Let go of me.." He said.

"I love you Lee Sungyeol..."

His heart stopped. He didn't want to believe you because he knows that you love your senpai, which was actually wrong, because you have never been in a relationship before.

'But how did she knew my name??' He thought as soon as he started to believe you, because you can't be lying when you just mentioned his name, he always believed that he's nothing to you since you didn't know his name.

He twisted his hands to hold yours wrists. He now believes you, trusts you. You tried your best to pull him up, even tho your arms were paining.

You called your senpai actually when you were searching for his number, but you threw your phone away to catch Sungyeol.

"ANDWAE!!" He heard you screaming. He jumped from his place, then ran back to you. You supposed to bring your notebook and follow him, but why are you screaming?? He wondered.

On phone, he was hearing everything. He heard the whole story, trying to reach there as fast as he could.

Back there, behind that wall, where he was standing. Catching his breath. He made sure that you two were safe. Walked few steps to you, and held his arms with you, then pulled him up.

"Are you ok??" Woohyun asked.

You two nodded. You couldn't mumble with one word. You just panted, laying on that roof, shoulders were stick to other. Few minutes later...

"Thank you.." He mumbled. You shook your head no, you never needed that from him. He's alive now, and that's what you wanted.

"By the way.. How did you know my name?" He asked looking at you, while you just stared at the sky, a tear was located at the corner of your eye.

You wondered to yourself, what will happen if you lost his hold? Will someone care? Or will they just ignore him as usual?. You kinda felt sorry. You were one of them. You never thought of him. just that day, when you met him on the school's roof, but you never cared after that..

"I read your name card.." You said stupidly.

He laughed..

OH GOD!!! You would never forget that smile!!! You were so lucky, because you were the first one to see it!!! He never smiled to anyone, never talked too, you thought he'd be a bad guy that everyone is avoiding, but GOD his smile, made you realize how choding "childish" he was.

An innocent person like him doesn't deserve this awful life, you thought. How did your classmates treats him, they don't even know the whole story. His parents who never looked after him were really disappointing you!

"A zero my butt.." You giggled, but it was painful. It was hurting your heart. They judged him so bad. You wanted to kill everyone that moment. They don't know how precious he was.

"Awwwww; look how dumb she is!!"
"Yeah~ right~ she's walking with mr.zero"
"So pathetic.." *sigh*

They were mumbling as you and Sungyeol walked through the corridor, holding hands. You never cared about what they would say. You finally fell in love with mr.zero, and that's what makes you happy.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this part ^-^
Don't forget to vote ⭐️
And lemme know your opinions about this part with some lovely comments 🙆🏻💓💓💓