My MyungMyung

You were walking down the street in an autumn night. you realized someone is taking picture of you!! "STOP! right there don't move" he shouted to you. You freeze. He continued taking pictures, then walked towards you and showed you the photos he took. "See.??? Looks perfect right??" He said showing you more photos from different corners. You nodded. "a beautiful lady and a professional photographer makes the photo more beautiful" he winked at you. You laughed and said "i see!! Thank you" bowed to him before you excused and walked away,  but he then ran to you and stopped you. "I want to thank you!! Soo... want to go to starbucks with me??" He asked. "No need to thank me it's fine" , "yes need" he pulled you from your waist and walked to the café.

You sat in a chair and ordered your "double shot, ice shaken with white mocha" and he ordered his "iced Americano with a cheese cake". While waiting for your orders, he showed you more pictures he took when he had a tour in other countries. "Woaaah~ daebak~ you're a professional photographer" you said with your eyes wide open admiring his talent. "i know i know" he nodded, then went to grab your orders and you started talking about different topics. He then interrupted you and said "btw I'm kim myungsoo, and you..?" you choked at what he said. Your jaw dropped "k..kim myung...myung???" You asked. He nodded and smiled showing off his dimples!! Your heart was about to pop out of your chest but you hold it down. What a coincidence? you wanted to scream but you cooled down your self to keep calm!! "what's the pretty lady' name??" He asked winking at you. You told your name. "Pretty name as the person" and he winked again.

You two kept talking and talking, didn't noticed the time. It was late and dark outside. You glanced at your watch then stood up "i have to go now it's too late" he then stood up and said "I'll take you home it's better than going alone" , "Ani; it's fine, thanks for the coffee" you said and you bowed to him. "Ani;; I won't let a pretty lady out alone at this time, you will be in danger" he then grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the café. What he just did made you blush.
You walked with him too your home. You were getting cold and he noticed your red nose. "Your nose is red" he said wrapping his coat around you "stay warm pretty lady and don't catch cold" he continued. You thanked him but he said "nope no need to thank me;) if you are still cold you can come closer to me" he pulled you to his side, making you extremely BLUSHING;; feeling butterflies, and your heart was choking you because how close you were to Myungsoo. You stopped by your home and said "it's my home; thank you Kim Myungsoo-ssi" , "Ani; MyungMyung" , "E..eh..?" You blushed. He pecked your red cheek "Call me MyungMyung like the first time you did; that made my heart give butterflies". You nodded. "I'll come tomorrow and take you out with me; have a good night and keep yourself warm" He winked as he walked away. You went in your home, you were in a daze because of what happened and what he said. You slapped your self to see if you were dreaming or not. "OUCH;;("  You then screamed and jumped all around.

Next morning; you were sitting under a tree having picnic while stargazing with him. You were amazed by how the sky looked and you said "woaaah the sky is soo beautiful *^*" continuing staring at it. he then looked at you and said "but you are the prettiest;)". You couldn't control yourself but blushed. "EYYYY!! You're blushing when I compliment you;; wae??You fell for me??like me??love me??". You blushed more and stuttered saying "a...aniii!! its just-" , "BUT I LIKE YOU; I LOVE YOU; AND EVERYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE" he interrupted you and pushed himself toward you to get closer and kissed you!! You were already melting, he chuckled seeing you like that, he moved back and said "neko haja?? (Be mine)" smiled at you with his dimples were printed on both cheeks. you nodedd and this time you leaned toward him and kissed him. Then you heard a voice that said "Woaaaah!! Kiss moree moreee!!". You moved back and yelled "yah sum-" (sum is a friend of you) Myungsoo stopped you and kissed passionatly this time!!