How he deals with a virgin (M+)

The Plot: when he wanted your pleasure and you achieved that for him, although you were a virgin. Smut.

It was late at night when your boyfriend called you to meet him out in front of your home. You grabbed your coat and wrapped it around your half naked body then made your way to the front door.
You waited for him outside for more than 30 minutes, you wanted to go back inside because your legs were freezing but you decided to wait more. After few minutes you got a call from him, you picked up and said "Oppa.. what's wrong? where are you?" No response from him you just heard some weird sounds "oppa..?? K..Kwenchanna??" You heard him groaning and breathing hard "Jagi..yah.. I need you n..now! Come to me..ah..now" , "but it's too late op-" , "Now jagi.. Now" he interrupted you then ended the call.

You were worrying so you hurried to his home that was after two blocks of yours. You made your way to his room before knocking on his door. You couldn't feel his fast way to open the door, grab your hand, and pull you in, to find yourself standing in front of his naked body, his beautiful pale chest, his refined abs and the faint trail of hair leading to his perfectly erected cock, while it was standing straight and proudly; thick, long and red with pre-cum glistening on the head.

You felt your cheeks turning red to that awkward moment when he caught you staring at his member waiting for him to talk.

He cleared his throat to get your attention, you looked up and his eyes captured yours. He pinned you to the wall behind you and started kissing you passionately. He was sucking the lower lip of yours as you started to do the same to his upper lip. Your naughty tongue licked his lips asking for entrance, when he directly responded by reaching out his tongue to yours. His tongue slid against yours, massaging it.

The kiss scene went so smoothly and quietly until you broke the silence with a soft moan when his soft fingers sneaked to pinch your hardened nipples. He tilted his head to give some attention to your long neck when he started giving sloppy kisses all over your neck and chest. He gridded his swollen cock against your sensitive spot as his hands reached out to pull off your clothes. You couldn't help but moaned again loudly.

Your moan made him stop for a minute to admire your naked body for the first time in his life. His eyes flashed to your pinky skin over your sharpened collarbones which was covered by his saliva. Led down to your perfectly round breasts, and hardened nipples that wowed him and gave him butterflies. He swallowed what was chocking his throat as he scanned your flat stomach down to your V area. "Wow.." He mumbled to himself "I will never forget this.." He continued.

He pushed his body toward you again, started kissing your neck, marking it, while his hands were caressing your thighs. His cock caressed your clit again. You moaned loud.

Suddenly when he started to notices your reaction on him, "jagi..are you a v-virgin??" He asked confusedly. Your blood started to run from your whole body to your cheeks. You nodded. Thoughts started to cross his mind, he didn't know what to do, or what to say, he had sex with all the girls he was dating, but none of them were a virgin.

He stepped back couple of feet away from you, "I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said looking down at his toes. "It's ok!" You responded. "Are you sure..? I mean, it's ok, we can sto-" "ani, don't stop! I l-like it.. From you".

Your answer made him more hungry for your body, he started to think of what should he do to deal with you. As soon as that idea popped in his mind. He grabbed your hand and now pulled you to a private place, to his room.
He laid you gently on his king sized bed, while you spread your legs unintentionally, and he found the chance to get on top of you.

After few couples of kisses you had there, he decided to start slowly on you. "God..aaugh.." You groaned as his finger started to rub against your swollen clit, while he was sucking your neck. "You like it?" He whispered, you moaned with a nod.

It was the first time for you, and it was with myungsoo, you really loved that, even though that was hurting you a lot; but you never wanted to stop. As Myungsoo was going slow into you, which was so fucking teasing you, you were moaning loud and begging for more, you never really believed that, but fuck!! You were begging for more, you liked it!!

And finally, you're not virgin anymore; myungsoo did a great job; yet; he wants you to pay back. "Next time o..oppa.." You said breathlessly as you laid your head back to the pillow still in shock from what just happened!
Myungsoo laid down beside you, then he pulled you into a hug "Gumawoo~" he said before pecking your forehead. You buried your face into his sweaty chest, nodded before shutting your eyes closed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^-^
MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR THIS IMAGINATION AND TO COMMENT ON IT
LEMME SEE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY IMAGINATIONS

-YOUR COMMENTS MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE-