Zero

You laid your head down on your table when the bell rang telling that the math class has ended. You closed your eyes in relief, you finally passed the test. Not paying any attention to anyone around you, not noticing that it's the time to go back home.

  Someone's patting on your shoulder to notice him. "Senpai!!" You said as you looked at him with teary eyes. "Failed...?" He asked as he pulled you into a hug. You sniffed before telling him that you finally passed the exam with a fairly mark. Then both of you sang the 'congratulations' song out loud with some other students who were satisfied with their marks.

  "Woaaah~ Woohyun-senpai! I feel like I'm in love with math~" you said packing your bag before leaving to home. "Waaae?? You don't love me??? Hmm?? Hmm??" He did aegyo with pouty face that made you hitting his shoulder *aniii;; I didn't say tha;;" you said crossing your bag on your back. "How about ..? umm... having dinner with senpai???" , "YEAAAY"...

  "AISH!!! AISH!!!" He yelled kicking all the desks and chairs in front of him, including your desk before leaving the classroom.

  "Omo... Zero.." Someone behind you mumbled. "It's the first time for me to hear his voice" , "daebakk... •_•" , "they said he's a zero in everything.. Got zero in exams, zero in manner, zero in talking.. a zero.." You heard your classmates gasping before heading out of classroom. well you're new to this school, and you only know your senpai Woohyun who's actually your cousin.

  Many thoughts crossed your mind while walking with your senpai to a restaurant to have dinner together. "Yah; what's wrong??" Woohyun said snapping his fingers to get your attention. "N..nothing..".

  You were thinking, why would he be a 'zero' in everything? Is that because he has a frame of mind? He got a problem with school? Maybe his parents fought? Or perhaps he broke up with his girlfriend.

  You are the kind of person that worries about everything, and everyone, even if it's non of your business sometimes, and people think that you horn in everything to make them likes you, and of course you're not, but you still does that to help!

  "I think I forgot my English notebook.. I'll go and get it, go to restaurants, I'll be there soon" you made an excuse to your senpai before running back to the school building.

  [Throwback] You remembered the time when you were sitting alone at the rooftop during the lunch break, doing such kind of routine which was staring at the sky! You heard some slaps on a face which interrupted your thoughts and shouts from a familiar voice. He was cursing while saying: "... It was your mother's fault to bring such an idiot son like you!! *slaps* told you if you failed an exam again I'll send you to America with the *curses* mother!" He then continued slapping.

  You jumped from your place trying to balance yourself before running away after recognizing his voice, he was the school's principal, but you dumped into someone before holding your way down the stairs.

  His face was full of bruises, the lower lip was bleeding, a hurtful tear slid onto a sore made him sob before leaving you behind.

  You came back to reality looking around for the face you met before, for the one who's a source of jokes for the whole school, for him who got hurt from all the surrounding, including you..

  "HAJIMA!! (Don't)" you shouted out loud to the one you've been looking for, the one that was standing on the edge of the school' roof managing to jump down and kill himself.

[ to be continued ... ]

Make sure to vote + comment if you liked this part; I'll upload part2 after 20 votes & comments