I Want You Back [+19]

The plot: When you two broke up and he wants you back. Smutty ending.

You let out a frustrated sigh as your boyfriend goes on about you shouldn't see other men without telling him while pacing in your bedroom.
"You don't know what men think. Men are savages," Sunggyu had said and you just sat there with your arms crossed over your chest, rolling your eyes.
"You have to trust me," you said, desperately trying to get him to hear you.
He stopped pacing and looked at you as if you had grown a second head, "I do trust you."
But you knew he didn't or else why would he be so overly jealous and wanting to know where you are every minute of the day.
That had been one of the causes for your breakup with your ex-boyfriend, Sunggyu.
You looked down at the pictures of you and him, posing cutely. Peace signs over your eyes and big bright smiles on your faces. The picture was taken in the small cafe near your home. It was one of your favorite places to go with him beside the restaurant you went for your first date.
You sat in the reserved dinner table, waiting for Sunggyu to arrive to celebrate you first year anniversary. You kept glancing at the door, hoping to see his shiny brown hair but you didn't. You pulled out your makeup compact from your purse and looked at yourself in the mirror. You still looked good. You closed the compact and placed it back inside your bag.
Minutes passed then an hour and he never came. You still sat at the table, humiliated. You had order food for yourself as you had gotten hungry but now it feels like you're going to see the food all over again.
Your throat clenched, making it hard to swallow saliva and your eyes watered. A tear jumped out of your water line and slid down your cheeks.
You slowly got up and pulled out some money from your purse, placing in on the table.
You made your way out of the restaurant and went on home, tears falling unwillingly.
You can feel your eyes start to wet and your vision began to blur at the painful memory.
You pulled your hair up in a pony tail and exited the bathroom. You had already settled in your home clothes; a tank top and sweat pants.
You were just about to enter your bedroom when the doorbell rang. You looked up at the time. It was pretty late.
You walk to the front door and looked through the peephole. You sigh. Behind the door stood Sunggyu. He looked messy, his hair was ruffled, he was sweaty, his breathing was ragged and his clothes were all over the place. You took pity and unlocked the door and opened it enough for him to see you but not to let him in.
"What are you doing here?," you had asked him.
"I'm sorry," he said, still breathing harshly.
"You're not forgiven. Can you go?," you said, impatiently.
"No. Not until you forgive me."
You roll your eyes and was about to slam the door on his face but Sunggyu wasn't having any of it. He placed his foot between the door and the doorway, preventing it from closing.
"Sunggyu," you said, annoyed, and he looked up, shocked that you said his name instead of using 'Oppa'. "I'm done."
"What are you –," he started but you cut in.
"We're done. I'm breaking up with you. There's too many obstacles. You are overly jealous and we had our first year anniversary and you didn't arrive. You made the reservations yet you forgot. I can't be in that kind of relationship. I wouldn't be mad if you had called me and warned me. I understand your job, you know that but you didn't bother so now you're paying the consequences. Don't come to see anymore me and leave my apartment key in my mailbox. Here's yours," you reach for his apartment key that you placed on the counter and extended your arm towards his direction.
He refused to take it though. "No. It's yours. I'm not taking it back."
"You're making this harder. Just take it," you extend your hand but he wasn't having any of it. With a sigh, you reach over and place it in his suit's pocket.
"No!," he had yelled. That served as a distraction. He removed his foot and you were quick to close the door and lock it.
"If you try to come in with my apartment key. I'll call the cops."
He didn't leave that night. He waited for you until it was morning then he had to go to work.
It had been a few days since you two had broke up. You still loved him though. How could you not? He was good whether he had his flaws or not but it was tiring being with him.
You put the photo albums inside the cardboard box and then close it before pushing it inside your closet. You get up from the floor and make your way to kitchen.
The door bell rang and you went on to open it, not bothering asking who it is. You were emotionally exhausted.
"How can I help you?," you say, your mind elsewhere. You look up to see who it was and your eyes widen at the sight. "Sunggyu."
He looked tired. "I want you back.." he said, in a tone that said that this was his final decision.
With an exasperated sigh you were going to tell him off but his lips stopped you.
The kiss caught you by surprise and you stumbled backwards into your apartment. Your feelings for him surfaced, overwhelming you, confusing you. He wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, pressing you aggressively to your chest. He shut the door behind him by his foot.
You finally regained consciousness. You put your hand on his chest and pushed him back, breaking the kiss.
"Did you not hear me before? It's over," you said, trying to get him off you.
He held you tightly against him. "I heard you but I'm not going to lose you."
With that being said he locked his lips with yours again, his hands moving from your waist to grab your wrist. You struggled against him but he proved to be stronger and you were weakened by his passionate kisses.
Sunggyu kicked off his shoes and pushed you further inside your apartment.
He pulled away to breathe and trailed loving fevered kisses on your jaw and neck.
"I can't," you said and you gave up on trying to get him off you.
His hands released your wrists and you wrapped your arms around his neck encouraged the kisses he was placing over your neck. He sucked hungrily on your sensitive flesh, exciting a moan from you. His arms once again wrapped themselves around you.
"Jump," he said against the wet skin of your neck.
You got what he said and jumped up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He held you tightly as he went towards your room and once he got there he gently lay you on the bed and went in between your spread legs, laying his weight on you.
His lips found your lips again. His tongue licked your lips, begging for entrance in which you gave him. Your tongue reached out to his. His tongue slid against yours, massaging it. Your tongue swirled against his.
Sunggyu's hands went underneath your shirt. His fingers caressing the skin underneath your breast. You let out a whimper against his mouth, his groin ached.
He reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and he placed his hands on the hem of your flimsy shirt, pushing it up and off your head.
Hungry eyes looked at your perfectly round breast then looked up to your flushed face.
"You're so beautiful, ________," he said before lowering his head and closing his lips around your nipple.
You let out a loud moan and arch your back. Your hands caresses his head, running your fingers over the fine dark brown strands of his hair.
Sunggyu's tongue flicked against your hardened nipple before closing his lips around it again and sucking on it harshly. One of his hands went to give attention to your other nipple. His fingers pinched the hard end. You panted as you felt your body start to get hot and tingly.
Sunggyu moved his lips to your other nipple, removing his hand and gave it the same attention; swirling his tongue around the erected flesh.
His hands caress the curve of your waist and one of his hands smooth down lower. Sliding down your stomach before going underneath the waistband of your shorts and underwear. You gasped as his fingers found your clitoris and he started rubbing hard and in a fast pace.
"Oh! Oppa~," you breathed out.
You clench your thighs together and Sunggyu looks up with a smirk on his face as he continued to abuse your clit.
He sat back on his knees, pulling his hand out of your shorts. You were a dazed panting mess. His fingers dipped under the waistband and he was quick to pull it down and off, throwing it across the room.
He took you in, all in your naked glory and your cheeks tinted pink with the way he looked at you. His eyes flashed with lust as he lowered his hand to your vagina. He licked a flat stripe from bottom to top before sucking on your clit.
You arch your back, moaning as your thighs clench around his neck. He placed his hands on either side of them and spread them even wider, giving him a perfect view of yourself.
He hungrily sucked and moved onwards to lick your entrance. You grabbed a handful of his hair, tugging on it lightly. He stiffened his tongue and inserted it in. You whimpered as he moved his tongue around inside you.
"Oppa," you begged. "I'm about to cum. Stop."
Sunggyu gave you mercy and pulled away with one last lick. He jumped off the bed and in a frenzy took off all his clothes before standing in front of completely bare.
Your eyes feast on his perfectly sculpted nude body. His beautiful pale chest, his refined abs and the faint trail of hair leading to his perfectly erected cock. It stood straight and proud; thick, long and red with pre-cum glistening on the head.
You bashfully spread your legs as he climbed back up on the bed. He settled between them and again lay his weight on top of you.
He caressed your cheek and connected his lips with yours. You felt a little overwhelmed with how deep and passionate the kiss felt.
He pulled away and looked down, reaching in between to grab his erection and place it in front of your entrance. He looked up for reassurance and once you gave him a nod he pressed forward and slipped inside you.
A gasp escaped your gaped lips as he stretched you. You look up and Sunggyu's expression knocked the air out of you. He looked so mesmerizing. His brow was furrowed and he was biting his red lips, no doubt restraining himself from forcefully shoving in.
He let out a groan when he was fully settled in and you whimpered when the head lightly touched you spot.
Sunggyu leaned down and kissed you. His lips softly connected and reconnected with yours.
"You can move," you whispered against his lips.
Sunggyu obliged. He rocked his lips slowly and lovingly. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist, wanting to feel him closer. The kiss never disconnecting.
"You feel so good," he mumbled against your lips as you whimpered.
He pressed in a little harder and you let out a gasp when the head grazed your spot. He smiled when he found it and he pressed into it again and again, driving you to your release.
Sunggyu let out a moan of his own as you clenched around him every time he abused your spot.
Your nails gently raked down his back and Sunggyu jumped a little, going in too deep. You moaned loudly, disconnecting your lips from Sunggyu.
You throw your head back against the pillow as he moved a little quicker, each others orgasm building up rapidly.
Sweat was starting to gather on both your bodies. Sunggyu leaned his head down, pressing his face against your neck, placing small kisses on it.
"I'm close," you gasp.
Sunggyu thrust his hips harder, battering your spot. He tilted his head up, his lips pressing against the shell of your ear.
"I love you," he said.
Tears prickled in your eyes. You moaned as your orgasm came crashing in. Sunggyu shoved in once or twice before finally coming with a groan. Your love juices mixing with each other.
He lay his head on your chest, both of you panting. Your arms and legs still wrapped around him, not letting him move.
You cradled his head, cupping it and pulling his face up. You brushed the hair that was stuck on his forehead due to sweat and then you locked lips with him. Your tongue gazed his for a second before pulling away with one last kiss.
"I love you too," you said, sniffling.
He smiled, gently wiping the tears that were escaping your eyes before lovingly caressing the bridge of your nose.
"I promise to be someone better," he said, softly.

Author; yourscenario [Tumblr]
Source: http://yourscenario.tumblr.com/post/42448546752/infinite-sunggyu-i-want-you-m