Its got nothing on Olympus

-Author's Note-
Sorry guys. I have been so busy doing a project for English. I had two frick'n partners for this project and I ended up doing it all by myself. Go me! ahahahahahahaha. I almost forgot. I just started Glee so that had been keeping me up and wasting my life on Netflix.Anyways on to the story.

—----------------------------—
- Percy's POV- (have I been forgetting to do those?

I reached the outside of the castle walls and walked through the gate. People were bustling around. Kids were running around playing with each other and were goofing around. It reminded me a lot of Camp Half-Blood.

I continued walking through the crowds until I heard my name being called. I turned around spotted Merlin being jostled(vocal word! ha and my English teacher said I couldn't do it...) I jogged to him shoving people out of the way so I could get to him.

He tripped over a pebble (yes it is possible) and started falling towards for what felt like forever. At the last second I side stepped and let him fall to the ground. I stooped over and rested my hand on my knees. I was laughing so hard that tears flowed down my cheeks. Merlin sat up with a scowl on his face and that made me sober up.

UNTIL... I replayed it in my head and started dying of laughter again. He stood up and tried to shove me. You see the key word is tried.

He gave a exasperated sigh and walked away pouting. I jogged after him, shoulders still shaking with silent laughter.

"Oh come on Merls! You have to admit it was insanely funny."

He huffed and said, "No it wasn't you dopplehead. And to think I though you were different then Arthur."

"I don't know if I should be offended by that or not so I'll just take that as a compliment thank you very much."

He rolled his eyes. "Arthur wanted me to find you and escort you to the castle so you can get situated with everything."

We walked in silence the rest of the way. Him still fuming and me trying to contain my laughter with how red in the face he was going.

When we reached the castle and the first thing that crossed my mind is It has got nothing on Olympus.

I mean the castle was beautiful, but it wasn't done by a child of Athena. I think. The whole thing kind of screamed 'ROYALTY AHEAD! BEWARE OF THE SKINNY LITTLE SERVANTS' *cough* Merlin *cough*

Well that statement is certainly true. Oh in the name of Zeus. I just made fun of and laughed at the greatest wizard in like ever. Oh no I hope he doesn't like cast a spell on me or spit in my drink.

Eh. Who am I kidding? I've had worse. I mean I have been through Taturaus and survived. (you know what really annoys me? I mean yeah Percy went into Taturaus and survived, but he had Annabeth. Everyone made a ginormous deal about it. I was like hold up. you imbeciles do realize that Nice also went into Taturaus and survived. Oh and the most important part HE WENT FUCKING ALONE. It's just like I want to strangle everyone.)

We walked through the main doors with Merlin leading and me following list in my thoughts. He lead me into what I thought is to be the throne room or the war room since the Knights and Arthur were all there.

The only snippet of conversation I caught before it ended was the powerful 'wizard' that was seen at the Lake of Avalon. I snorted, but covered up with a cough. Which lead to more coughing and everyone staring at me like 'someone get this bloke a cup of water so he doesn't die!' Which made me cough even more.

Once my coughing fit subsided I stood up straight and asked, "What never seen a man almost die from coughing? Geez. You do realize staring is rude. Haven't your mothers taught you anything?"

Now they just looked murderous. (ooo big word) Nice going Perce! You should just wear a sign on your forehead saying 'hey why don't you just kill me now? I am an idiot after all'

I raised my hands as a sign or surrender when I saw some of the Knight's hands itching toward their swords. Although I could probably take them I don't want to risk them recognizing Riptide.

Arthur cleared his throat and everyone turned to him. "Ah Perseus-" "Percy" "Percy right. I don't think I ever properly welcomed you. Welcome to Camelot! These are the Knights of Camelot, who will introduce themselves at tomorrow's feast, and this is Merlin who I am sure made a good second impression."

Or third.

I smirked at him and said, "Yeah it was amazing. You should have seen it."

Arthur gave a relived smile and continued," Good. Merlin will you be so kind to show Percy to his room and fetch him a servant?"

"Of course." Came Merlin's reply at the same moment as I said "I don't need a servant."

Arthur's smile tightened. "But I insist."

And with that I didn't argue and follow Merlin to my chambers.

He opened the door and I walked in while he quietly left and shut the door. I quickly dropped my bag into the floor and launched myself into the bed.

I heard the door open and light foot steps padded into the room. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up.

A boy about my age with emerald green eyes stood there. The most interesting thing about him though was not his spectacle looking glasses. No it was the Lightning shaped scar that appeared on his forehead.

"Hello," he said softly." My name is Harry Potter and I am your servant."

-Arthur's Note-
Ha haaaa bitches! I bet you didn't see that coming. Oh the joys of being and author!

Lol I just realized that that last part sounds like "I am your father" from Star Wars