"Look at you Sugg," I teased, "I'll just have a glass of water, thank you." Joe smiled softly and then nodded as he headed towards the little kitchen. I followed him and sat down on one of the two bar stools as he grabbed the glass from the cupboard.

"The reason why I called you here is because I need your help." Joe said as he slid the glass of water towards me. I took it in my hand and took a sip.

"Yeah you mentioned that, but what exactly for?"

"A prank..." He started but I cut him off.

"Let me guess...on Caspar?" Joe nodded and I could see the wide smile on his face.

"It's gonna involve a lot of water and plastic cups. I did a video like this one time but I thought that I could do a part two since it turned out to be rubbish."

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked.

"We're gonna put a ton of plastic cups filled with water in the hall outside of his room so he can't get out."

"And you're sure that he's not gonna wake up?" I asked carefully, because I knew that if Caspar woke up then the whole prank would be ruined.

"Caspar will sleep through anything, and when I say anything I mean anything." Joe assured me. "I just have to quickly go get my camera, I'll be right back." He tacked on as he ran down the stairs quickly and back up it with his camera after a few seconds. I raised my eyebrows at him but he didn't do anything.

As I drank the last remaining bits of my water, Joe turned on his camera and started his intro to what I assumed was a vlog. I put my glass in the sink and watched as Joe explained exactly what we were gonna be doing and then all of the sudden turned the camera to me. I suddenly felt self conscious even though Alfie had vlogged around me many times before.

Maybe it was Joe.

Instead of worrying about it, I smiled and greeted the viewers as Joe turned the camera back to him. He picked up a plastic bag filled with clear small plastic cups. I had to admit there were a lot of them and I was slightly worried that we wouldn't even finish before Caspar woke up.

"The plan is that we need to fill all these cups with water before putting them in the hallway," Joe explained to me quickly as he handed me a stack of the cups. I took them and began to fill the cups with water. I passed them to Joe who had rested his camera near the hallway, so he wasn't holding it.

By the time we actually finished, there was still dozens of small cups left. I frowned but then realized that I could make something out of this. I quickly filled a cup right to the brim and tiptoed carefully, trying not to spill the cup as I made my way towards Joe. He didn't seem to notice me as I sneaked up behind him and tipped the cup above his head. Joe's head whipped around to look at me by I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"You're on Deyes." He smirked as he ran up the stairs towards me.

"You're gonna have to catch me Sugg," I taunted him as I ran up the stairs and grabbed another cup of water as I threw it at him once again. Joe groaned and grabbed the two cups beside him as I ran back down the stairs and realize that I put myself right in the palm of his hands. I felt water splash down on me and trickle down my shirt as I looked up at Joe who was laughing hysterically.