"Are you a virgin?" Addison whispered in his ear.

"Y-yeah......" Chresanto said in a nervous tone. "I don't.......i'm afraid to have kids. I don't want any until i'm 21."

"Hm. Well..........you're not going to be one after tonight." Addison smiled as she stood up and took his hands. "Come upstairs with me."

Chresanto was more nervous than he'd ever been. Just turning 13, he's never seen anything on a girl other than a one piece bathing suit from a waterpark. As Addison took Chresanto into her room and shut the door, she pushed him down onto the bed and started inching closer to him.

"But.........but......." Chresanto stuttered. "I'm only 13 years old. I could get into trouble and-"

"Do you see anyone in here?" Addison smiled.

"No-"

"Then you're fine." Addison grinned. "We're fine. Lay down."

Chresanto laid down and looked up at her in a nervous form as she softly placed her lips onto his and started french kissing him. He was so scared that he was kissing her with his eyes open. As she stroked on his cheek and attempted to comfort him.

And she knew exactly how to do it.

She slowly took her lips off of his and started kissing on his neck, leaving him to do nothing but lay there and enjoy what was going on. Just as he was getting into it, something happened that shattered the vibe.

"Addison!" Jacob shouted from the other side of the door, startling Chresanto.

"Ugh." Addison growled as she lifted up and stared angrily at the door. "What?!"

"Did Chresanto leave?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah he left!" Addison lied. "Now get away from my damn door!"

"He left his pager and keys to his house!" Jacob barked. "Let me get the home phone in there so that I can call him and tell him to come get it!"

"No! I'll give it to you later!" Addison shouted. "Now finish cleaning up before mom gets home because she said that she wants it spotless!"

"Damn can you ever stop being a bitch for once?" Jacob shouted back as he stomped down the stairs in a furious form. "Geez you're so damn irritating!"

"Your mothers son is a bigger bitch!" Addison cheered as she inched closer to the door.

"I think that I should get out of here before I get in trouble." Chresanto panted nervously. "I don't want to get caught. Plus, you're too old to be-"

"Oh where are you going, big boy?" Addison smiled as she laid him back down. "I'm not finished with you, yet."

Addison lifted his shirt back up and glanced at his deep caramel skinned abs. She placed her tongue on his upper chest, sending shivers all throughout Chresanto's body. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as she licked all down to the crease of his shorts. She peeled them back, watching Chresanto nervously jerk up and look up at her.

"Okay okay that's........that's going too far!" Chresanto panted as she pulled his shorts and underwear back. "I don't think that you should be doi-"

"Shhh." Addison smiled as he placed her index finger on his lips.

She pulled his shorts and glanced at his package. It wasn't as big as it is now, simply because he was 13. He was just starting to grow. She placed the tip of her tongue on the tip of his member, then looked back up at him as he held onto the sides of the bed, giving her a worried look.