Chapter 36

Val's POV

I woke up and my head hurts like crazy. I then realized that I wasn't in my room and it looked like a boys room. I could feel someone breathing on my back but I didn't know who. I turn around and saw... Hayes.

"What the fuck!" I screamed, taking my clothes and going into the bathroom.

When I walked out, Hayes was awake.

"Good morning" he said

"What happened last night?" I said sitting next to him.

"No good morning?"

"Ugh good morning, now tell me" I said annoyed

*flashback*

Hayes' POV

I walked into Ethan's and Grayson's apartment to look for Val. I hear noises coming from their guest room but when I walked in, Val was making out with Ethan.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Hayes!" Val said hugging me but I could see that she was drunk.

"I'm going to take her with me" I said leaving the room.

We arrived and I putted you on my bed. But she told me to stay with her.

"Why did you come?" she asked

"I didn't wanted you to do stupid things"

"You're not my boyfriend anymore so why do you still care"

"I will always care about you" then I kissed her... Which lead us to the present.

*present*

Val's POV

"I was that drunk?" I asked surprised

"Yes you were"

"Btw why did you kissed me?"

"I-I love you Val" I was shocked

"But I thought you were dating Jordyn?"

"I never dated her"

"So why did you broke up with me then?"

"I was starting to have feelings for her so I broke up with you and when I kissed her, I didn't felt anything that's when I realized I made the biggest mistake I've ever did" he explained

"So who was with her that night and why did you had hickeys on your neck?"

"It was Nash, he told me and it wasn't hickeys, it was scratch marks"

"But how do I know you're not going to leave me again when you see someone more prettier than me?"

"I'll never do that, I promise"

Marie's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I had a lot of notifications, more than usual. I went on Twitter and saw pictures of me and Aaron kissing. I decided to read the comments. Most of them were hate comments like 'you fucking whore' 'you cheated on Cam with his bff?'