Chapter 40

Val's POV

"I was thinking about going to a spa and then just walk around LA" I suggested to Marie for our girls day.

"I was thinking about going to a spa too!"

"Go get ready we'll go soon" I said walking to my room

"Okay"

I walked to my closet to try to find an outfit. I found a black skirt and a red-purple ish long sleeve shirt (1st outfit on top). I straightened my hair and wore a little makeup.

"I'm ready" I screamed walking out of my room.

Marie walked out wearing a white sweater with a navy blue skirt and waved her hair (2nd outfit on top).

"Let's go" she said walking to the door.

The spa was so relaxing and I really needed that. I felt so good after that. Marie and I were walking on Sunset Boulevard when we passed by a music store.

"Let's go in!" Marie said excited so I followed her.

She walked to the guitar section and I walked to the piano section. It was beside anyway. She picked an acoustic guitar and started to strum and according it while I was trying a piano. Then we gave each other that look when we know what we are thinking.

She started to strum and I started to play the piano. We started playing Viva La Vida by Coldplay. We started singing too and every else in the store started dancing.

After the little song, we decided to go home because we were really tired.

Marie's POV

When we entered our apartment, Cameron and Hayes were on the couch playing Call of Duty on our tv.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked

"We were just waiting for you too" Hayes said getting up and kissing Val.

"Wait look at this" Cameron said showing us his phone.

It was a video of Val and I singing and playing at the music store.

"I didn't know you two could sing and play instruments" Hayes said looking amazed

"I actually thought you'll never know" I said

"But you're amazing" Cameron said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks but I didn't want anyone to know but now it's all over the Internet."

"But at least you two are good so it's cool" Hayes said

"Let's watch a movie and forget bout that" Val said sitting down.

At one point in the movie there was a really scary part and I was literally under the blanket against Cameron cause I was so scared.

"It's alright babe I'm here" Cameron chuckled.

The movie finished and it was dark outside so the boys decided to stay over. We played games and ate a lot of candies. It was really fun. I could see that Hayes and Val were really happy to be together and I really wish them the best of relationships.

I was planing a birthday party for Val since her birthday was in two weeks. I still had a lot to do but I know that she'll be very happy.

*Next day*

Hayes' POV

"Wake up baby girl" I whispered to Val's ear

"No let me sleep" she said with her eyes still close

"It's already noon"

"Wait what? Why didn't you woke me up earlier?" she asked getting up

"You looked so peaceful and beautiful I didn't want to wake you up" I said kissing her before she could speak.

"I don't want I go out today so let's just have a lazy day" she said pecking my lips.

"You read my mind"

She got up and I followed her to the kitchen.

"Where's Cam and Marie?"

"They're at Cam's place so that we can have your apartment for ourselves" she sat on the counter

"Can you cook something, I'm hungry" she asked pouting her lips

"Only if we sing together while I'm making it"

"Ugh sure"

I started cooking and singing with her at the same time. I sucked but I love her voice so much that I couldn't get enough.

"You're really good" I said

"Thank you" she said getting closer to the stove. "Ouch!!" she screamed because a drop of hot oil got on her hand. I instantly put it under the sink.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's okay Hayes it's not your fault"

"But still..." she kissed me

"Don't worry I'm fine"

Cameron's POV

"You look cute in my shirt" I said getting closer to Marie after wearing one of my favorite shirt

"It's because it's yours" she pecked my lips

I grabbed her by the waist and spinned her around.

"Get me down" she laughed

I got her down and started to tickle her.

"No Cameron stop" she begged

"Not until you sing for me"

"I'll never sing to you"

"Okay you asked for it" I stared to tickle her even more

"No stop... Ok ok I'll sing" I finally stopped

"Okay start"

"Bring me your guitar" I got to my room and handed it to her.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am...

She sang the whole song while I was looking at her with amazement.

"Wow that was amazing" I said clapping my hands

"Thank you"

"Since when do you play guitar?"

"Since grade 6, why?"

"We should do a cover together for maybe your YouTube channel?"

"Only if I choose the song" she said smiling

"Sure" she got up and hugged me.