"Yeah, we have. And we decided to wait. I don't really think either of us are completely ready for marriage yet. " She nodded understandingly. "But enough about me. This is your day, and I want you to enjoy it Now, I have to go downstairs. I'll see you later." I kissed her on the cheek and left.

I sat in the front row with the rest of the family. I was sitting next to Hayden with Celeste on my lap who was happily playing with my fingers, and the ring on them. The cliche sounds of the wedding march played, and I looked back to see my sister starting her way down the aisle, with her arm on my dad's. She looked beautiful, and confident walking, not like the nervous and vulnerable girl I was talking to about 20 minutes ago. Jacob looked like he had won the lottery, staring at Renesmee with a amazed and proud expression.

"I can't wait for that to be you," Hayden whispered in my ear. I reached over and squeezed his hand.

"Someday," I promised, smiling at him, then Ashton in his lap, who had taken the flower out of his pocket and was playing with it.

Renesmee finally got to Jacob, and I shifted Celeste, and got up to take her bouquet from her, that was made from Dahlias, and Calla lilies, with little diamonds and crystals placed inside, which Celeste immediately started playing with, once I sat down.

I looked over at my dad, who had this look that said 'You better not hurt her' but in his eyesI could see that he was very proud of Renesmee. I shook my head, turning back to the couple standing at the arch.

-SAYP-

The reception ceremony was beautiful, decorated in very pretty blues, reds and whites. Alice did an amazing job. Everyone had given very nice speeches, and Ness and Jake smashed cake in each others faces, and were already off on their honeymoon. All the guests were gone, and my feet were hurting from walking and dancing.

I waked up the stairs to my room, with my shoes in my hand. I had gotten better at walking in heels, but that didn't mean that I could stay in them for very long periods of time, Ness told me not to change into sneakers, and to stay in my heels. Normally, I would object but I decided to just obey since it was her wedding after all.

I sat down on the bed, and Ashton, who was playing with a toy if his, immediately crawled to me. I pulled him to me and stood him up in my lap, playing with him.

"I think we should take the kids to the waterfall." Hayden said as he came out of the bathroom with Celeste in his arms. He must have been changing her. The twins made grabby hand toward each other, crying out in delight. We put them on the bed together.

"Sure, just let me change into something more comfortable" I said. I changed into jeans, and a white shirt, and sneakers, along with a Jacket. since it was a bit chilly outside. I wiped all the makeup off my face and put my hair up into a ponytail.

I picked up Ashton and Hayden got Celeste and we sped off to my secret waterfall. Surprisingly, after all this time, no one had found it.

I picked a safe spot, for the twins to be and we set them down. We gave them our old phones to play with, since they were older and showing more of their vampire sides, we didn't want out current phones ruined.

I sat with Hayden with my back to his chest, playing with his fingers, watching the twins and listening to the loud, yet soothing sound of the water.

"Remember when you showed me this place for the first time?" Hayden asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah. Yeah I do. So much has changed since then." I said.

"I'm just realizing how out of order our relationship was." I giggled.

"Well, what did you expect? I'm a hybrid, and you're a vampire. Nothing we do is gonna be normal." I pointed out. "You're supposed to become friends, then date for three to four years, then get engaged and married, then have kids."

"And we moved in, were barely friends when we started dating, broke up and got back together.... three times, then had kids." Hayden paused. "But we still have two things left to do." I looked back at him in surprised.

"Do you think we're ready? For Marriage, I mean. I know we said we'd wait..." I trailed off.

"Melody, I'm ready. I completely bound to you and no one else. Marriage will only show everyone else" he said. "The question is, Are you ready?"

"I mean, marriage is a big commitment, but I love you, and we've been through a lot together. When I was helping Renesmee get ready today, she asked me out us getting married, and I guess I realized that I was ready for marriage after all." I realized.

"Good, I'm glad, Because once you say I do we're stuck with each other forever."

"I've dealt with you all this time. I think I can mange forever." I reached up the kissed him.

When we broke away, I looked at my children, what I saw made me gasp in surprise. Hayden's head whipped to what I was looking at.

Ashton and Celeste were both standing and trying, and successfully to walk the small distance towards us. Celeste coming towards me and Ashton going towards Hayden. We loudly cheered them on as they made our way towards us, with their chubby little legs.

Celeste came towards me, and I picked her up and clutched her to my chest, as she baby talked in my ear.

"Good job baby girl" I said to her.

I have the perfect family already. If marriage is the last step to complete it, then I am sure as hell ready for it.

An: Hey guys! How was your Christmas and new years? Mine was cool.I really don't feel like being in school. Now, I'm just waiting for spring break. We have off Jan. 18th for MLK's birthday.

I have the leads for Drifting Melody picked out. Now I just have to pick out the rest of the Characters, and get the final bits of the plot out then I can finish planning and start writing. As for this story, It's gonna come to an end soon, my guess is maybe, 3 more chapters maybe 4 at the most including the epilogue.

Q: What Did you get for Christmas?

A: I got the new Twilight book Life and Death, and Eleanor & Park and few other books. I got 2 speakers, one that lights up to the music, and one normal one that I can control the base and treble on. I got the 5sos movie, which was really good btw. I got A chandelier too, it's small and hangs on my door, and it lights up, but I only use it at night. I also got a new Laptop which is what I'm typing on now.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed, not I'm gonna go turn up, cause Hollaback Girl just came on, and that was my jam when I was a youngster.

Don't let anyone treat you like you are Britney Spears, You are Christine Aguliera.

And no one will get that joke.

Love you all! Stay cute and perfect.

This shit is Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!