Jakeenglish part 2

He thrust his full length into me. Dirk gasp holding in a moan. Jake reached up grabbing dirks hair and pulled roughly. "SaY my name" jake breathed into dirks ear.

"Jake" Dirk moaned softly trying to get used to the feeling.

"Louder!" Jake said raising his voice and pulling dirks hair harder.

"Jake!" dirk moaned much louder. Being even more turned on than before he moaned again. "Jake, please".

"Begging already are we" jake says slowly moving his hips " I like that in a man" slowly reaching over he grabbed dirks member pumping it slowly "a lot" suddenly he just started slamming into dirk faster and faster.

Dirk could feel the sensation rising and moaned loudly " Jake im gonna cum" jake went faster in response. Dirk came , then jolted.

He was in his bed the whole time, it was just a dream. He looked over to see jake by the door a puzzled look on his face. "from what you said in your sleep, I can gather that it was about me ol chap. Just for further reference, I wouldnt be that gental" he winked walking out the room.

-----------------------

look guys some shit happened but im back. And do I have a new challenge for you!
Comment the next ship you want me to do... if you dont want me to do a new ship then tell me which story you want me to continue. Thanks.

Like, Comment, Share