The Plan

AN To avoid future confusion, which has already happened, the wizard in this chapter is Harry STYLES.
-

The griffons come to a stop at an airy cliff. And on this cliff is a large cave. Taylor wonders what the cave is being used for. As the griffons take off once more - leaving them behind on the cliff - Karlie stretches herself and sighs in satisfaction.

"Great day this has been so far", she says with a smile.

"Incredible", Taylor agrees, "But... Why?"

The vampire tilts her head, "Why?"

"Well, I know you're one for surprises. But this one seems... I don't know, particularly random"

Karlie laughs, "Can't a girl bring her best friend out on a fun trip?"

"Of course you can. But-"

"Taylor, you worry far too much", Karlie laughs and briefly presses her cheek to Taylor's.

Cara and Georgia join the two girls on the cliff with their purple dragon.

"She's still hugs the clouds, doesn't she", Georgia sighs, watching the animal take off again.

"Violet's always been sharp" Cara agrees. She then turns to Karlie, "Ah, Kar. By any chance have you asked Taylor about-"

Karlie makes frantic slicing motions around her neck to signal that the upcoming conversation is to be terminated. Cara chokes on her words and makes her lips stiff "Asked her about... uh... the thing?"

"No", Karlie says, not wanting to continue the topic.

"What's going on?", Taylor asks, obviously confused by the unusual behaviour.

"Nothing, everything's fine!", Karlie grins. "Now... Taylor?"

"Yes?"

"I lied. I have brought you here to discuss something. And I'm discussing it with you two as well" Karlie says, angling herself so that she is facing they whole group.

"Better be a bloody hunt, 'cause I haven't fed properly in days", Cara groans. "Field mice are very small, you know"

"Oh, it is a hunt... of sorts", Karlie utters with a devilish grin.

"I'm getting excited now", Georgia giggles. "Whats this about then?"

Karlie straightens up and clears her throat. "Fellow Vamps, it has come to my attention that one of us in particular has had to greatly suffer after the great Battle Of 1880. No, it is not one of us. Cara, Georgia, and I have not endured the same amount of immense pain... that my dear friend, Taylor Alison Swift has"

Cara and Georgia turn towards Taylor, who is tensing up - partially due to the crisp air of the mountains. The two mates share confused glances and then direct their stare back to Karlie, who continues

"She has been alone. She has wandered the earth all by herself. But, this is only half true. Due to the sheer lack of other vampires, Taylor, not having much other choice, took a risk. This risk being... marrying a human"