Epilogue

4 year later

You where dressed in a dark red knee length dress with a sleeveless top. Your (H/C) was pulled back. You wore red and black flowers in your hair as well. You where having a birthday party for Estrella and of course all of Estrella's friends where just like your family crazy and crazy dressers. You wore black boots and black leather biker gloves. And Uta had a messy tux look..his tie was tied terribly it made you want to strangle him. Estrella wore a black dress with a white masquerade mask. "GUESTS ARE HERE!" cheers Stellar as she runs to the front door. "Come on mom!!!" "Yeah come on (Y/N)!!!" Uta yells. "I'm coming you babies" you shout as you run through the kitchen. "Okay we have to treasure this moment!" Stellar says as she holds up the camera. "POP!" Stellar shouts. "POP!" you and Uta shout without knowing what Stellar meant and FLASH the camera went off. "That's a keeper" Uta says. "Yep!" you say kissing Stellar's forehead and Uta's face. "Oh my gosh Aunt Takarra!!!" Stellar runs up to a girl who walks in. Your smile grows bigger.

Uta and you had gotten Estrella back. But you also lost your brother who you thought had died...about a few months after that Your sister Takarra (L/N) woke up. Estrella began meeting new ghouls her age around the place. Uta and you..well...you two have grown close..closer that is. Itori loves seeing you two together...And Yomo is well Yomo..

You watch as Uta and Takarra laugh at some joke Stellar poled. You cross your arms and smile at your wonderful family. Uta, Takarra, Stellar and you all worked at the shop. Takarra was very good at sewing, which surprised you, and Stellar was making just as many masks as you did a night. After the party everyone (Who was a ghoul) sat at the table. "I'm starved!" gasps Takarra as she grabs meat off the plate and eats. Stellare laughs then stands up. "I'd just like to thank my wonderful adoptive parents..." she began, catching Uta and you off guard. "Thank you so much for accepting the mission from Aogiri..and protecting me through so much..I can't say how much I love you guys..." Stellar says as she holds up a glass filled with coffee. "To Uta and (Y/N)!" she says. Itori, Yomo and Takarra hold up there glasses. "Cheers!" everyone says drinking the coffee. You smile and wipe away tears of happiness..This is what you wanted..this family...love...and people..Uta took your hand under the table and squeezed. You squeezed back. "Thanks everyone" you think to yourself as you rest your head on Uta's shoulder. And watch Stellar and Takarra talk.

"Okay say cheesy pop!" Stellar shouts as the camera counts down. "CHEESEY POP!" everyone shouts at the table, as the flash goes off.

On the hallway wall was covered with photos. Stellar put the new photo up on the wall then ran over to (Y/N) and Uta. The pictures filled the wall with their lives. The night when they were on the roof, when working, at the mall, at home, their pillow forts, parties, Uta and (Y/N) moments, moments with (Y/N) kicking Uta's butt.  So many memories that would cherish in your home forever. On the side of the photos was the bracelet that (Y/N) cherished and In the center of all these photos was one photo that would be cherished forever. It was with Stellar in the middle holding the camera high up as you and Uta squeezed in. It was one of her first photos. All of you smiled big. And underneath the photo was words. "Together Forever."

That's it guys. Boom the end. YAY.....hahah..crappy end but its okay!...you guys can make it up as you go :D...hope you enjoyed most of it..I know it had its boring moments (don't all stories) and its good moments thank you for reading till the end. Thanks all. And I will let you all know when either Hide and/or Kaneki stories come out. Take care! guys and thanks again for surviving my terrible grammar and spelling errors!!!!!.