Chapter 15

Toma throws you across the hallway, you hit the floor wrong and pain went throughout your entire side. You stand up and dodge his incoming attack. "You always were so nimble!" Toma shouts as he hook kicks you. You grab his leg during the swing, making you move a foot. Toma smirks and then whips the other way around kicking you with his other leg, into the wall. You dodge another attack from him. "Toma...after all of these years...I thought you where dead" you say as you leap a few feet away from him. "HA me dead?" Toma laughs as he puts his hand out facing you. "Please.." he smiles then crystal shards shoot out of his hand. You block with your arm the shards blasting off your grey skin. Your chest tightened as you put your arm down. "You look out of breath?! tired so soon?" Toma asks leaning against the wall as he puts out his hand again. You quickly dodge towards the corner of a hallway. "So out of all of these years..you couldn't visit..your little sister?!" you shout. "Hmm?" a few seconds pass by. "OH you mean our comatose sister!..why? not like she is awake or anything" Toma laughs. You grit your teeth and leap out from your spot. "D** YOU!" you shout as you put your hand out and shoot a few crystal shards at him. He blocks with shards as well. "I think you lost your touch sister dear" Toma says sadly. "Shut..up.." you breath heavily, "My poor..poor! sister so weak.." he says as he slowly walks up towards you. You had your hands on your knees as you tried to catch your breath..You didn't know you would be so tired after just a few shots. You could see his shadow as it reached out towards you. You smirk as whip your hand up.

SLICE. Your fingers had shaped into your kakugan and had hit some part of his skin. "AW..(y/n)!!!" he screams backing away. "That freaking burns!!!" he shouts with anger. You stand up smiling. "Oops sorry" you smile as you touch your lower back making sure your gun was still there.  You had cut Toma's arm pretty badly. "Dangit (Y/N)!!!!" Toma runs towards you, but then, the floor underneath of Toma broke apart and he fell through...."Toma?!" you gasp and run towards the hole. Toma had fallen two stories down. "What in the he**?" you gasp but then you see him..that one ghoul who always wore the same clothes that same ghoul you would know probably the rest of your stupid life..

"Uta! it took you long enough!" you shout as you leap down the two stories next to Uta. "You okaaay?" he asks. You nod.

WHACK. You hit his head "aww what was that foor?" he demands. "YOU SET OFF THE FREAKING ALARM DIDN'T YOU!" you shout at him. "It wasn't me!!!" he says holding up his hands. "Oh really?" you raise an eye brow. He nods quickly. "Hmm...we'll deal with this later" you say as you look at the rubble where Toma was. "Lets just handle one child at a time" you say. "agreed" Uta says.."wait.." he realized what you have said, making you smile. Toma slowly uncovered himself from the gravel and concrete.

"Give up Toma you can't fight two of us" you state as Toma stands up facing you guys.. "Oh you think you two can take me on?" Toma cracks his neck then straightens his posture. Before you could blink Toma zoomed past you throwing Uta out by the collar out threw the window.. "Uta!!!" you scream running towards the window, when Toma grabbed you by the hair and threw you into the concrete wall. "Awk" you cough as you make impact. "Toma..you can still..come back from.. this" you cough as he stands in front of you. "Come back? to what a broken down family?!" he shouts "its only broken cause your not here with us!" you gasp. "Its to late anyways.." Toma mutters as he brings his hand back to stab threw you again. "This time I'll make sure you die" he says. "I wont let you suffer this time..because I love you" he says with a smile as he was about to bring it down when Uta kicks him across the hallway. "Messed up way of love" you mutter as you rub your side. "You still okay?" Uta asks grabbing your arm. "Yeah yeah I'm fine!" you say then realize something. "Wait are you okay?! you just went threw a window!" you say as you and him both hurry over to were Toma was last seen. "I'm fine! I caught myself..I'm glad you worried about me!" Uta smiles as you both come to a halt. 

A piece of concrete flew past you and Uta as a ticked off ghoul came out of the wall. "I'm done playing" Toma snarls as his entire body becomes his kakugan.

Toma leaps forwards coming in head on with Uta. The two ghouls fought as you waited for an entrance. When Toma put his back towards the open you took the chance and jumped onto him. Uta and you fought from both angles. Toma surprisingly fought you both off even though you tried pulling his head back and Uta fought him in the front, Toma still managed to hang on.

Toma lifted his hand up grabbing your shirt.."uh-oh" you gasp as you braced yourself for impact. But instead Toma held you high towards the sky. "Die sis" he growls pulling his hand back once again, but he hesitated, and at the instant, Uta thrust his hands past your sides (You in the middle and his left arm on one side and his right arm on the other). His hands went past your sides stabbing Toma in the chest. Toma let go backing away. Uta caught you as Toma let you go. "Thank you" you whisper. "Can't let my mask maker die so easily" Uta says as he stares at Toma. Toma glares at you, but instead of hate..it looked like sorrow and despair, then he takes off running. "Great now he's leaving" Uta says gesturing with his hand towards Toma. You stare at your brothers figure as it disappears. "Come on lets go get him" Uta says as he was about to move. "Wait." you whisper. "Huh?" Uta turns towards you. "I'll handle it" you say as you pull out the gun. "Woah now. He's mine remember I have to settle some things with him" Uta says. "He's my brother..my responsibility" you say. Uta was about to say something but then swallowed his words. "Please." Uta stares at you. "Ugh..fine 2 minutes starting now" he says with a huff. "Thank you" you smile kissing the side of his face. "1:50 seconds remaining" he mutters as he turns away. You take off after your bleeding brother.

YAY it wasn't a week! or so!!! hooray! haha..sorry it is so short but I wanted to get it out before my life went full banana's sorry again about shortness! hopefully that wasn't  a cliffhanger or for those of you who think this is a cliffhanger sorry it isn't THAT bad of a cliffhanger! :D yeah now I just rambling on sooooooooooo.....Here you go...