Chapter 6

Your POV

"How come people are always chasing you (Y/N)?" Estrella asks as she eats at the table. "I'm just that popular duh" you say with a grin.."Are they trying to hurt you?" Estrella asks wide eyed.."Of course not" you say..Estrella pushed her self out of her chair and hugged you.."I'll protect you I promise I will!" Estrella says.."No no your to young..I'll protect you for now you'll have to protect me when I'm old and crippled including that one" you say.. pointing at Uta who came walking in drinking coffee. His hair was down which made him look creepy...very creepy..."What are you looking at?" he asks his eyes wide.

"Goodnight Estrella" you say as you tuck Estrella to bed.."Goodnight (Y/N)" she mutters and tucks her self deep into the covers.

"If I didn't know better I'd say she grew on ya" Uta says as you walk down the stairs.."Has not..Just trying to make her feel safe...this is a mission you know" you say as you fill a mug of coffee. "Hmph oh I know" Uta says as he snatches the coffee pot from you making you glare at him.

The next morning you decided to visit your sister

Your sister has been in a coma for 2 years 2 whole years to be exact. The doctor told you to pull the plug on her even Uta said it would be best for her..."Are you crazy!?! I'm not giving up on her! she's all I have!" you remember shouting at Uta when he even mentioned letting her die.

You knew it was selfish to let her keep living like this...to live in a world you can't even be apart..that's not living..that's being imprisoned in your own body..."I can't let you go" you whisper to your sister. "I miss you" you whisper as you slowly put your head to her motionless hand...

Flashback

Your brother was driving the small car in downtown Tokyo (Everything's in Tokyo don't you know). Your little sister in the back seat. "I can't wait! to see the movie!" she says as she looks out the window.."I know right!" you say as you stare up at your brother.."Oh please I'm being dragged into this mess" he says noticing you stare up at him. "You love us" "No. you suck my money out of my hands before I even bring it into the house....You take Uta's money you take my money..take someone else's money!" he complains.."Oh ya ya I'll steal some money tomorrow you big grouch" you mumble. "I'll steal too!" your sister says. "No only him and I can steal" you say. "We don't need a house filled with criminals" Everyone laughs "Yeah let the older siblings do the dirty work" Brother says as he stops at a stop light. "Okay....but I will steal if I need to!" "Only steal when needed to" you say with a small smile.. The light turns green.

"Almost there!" squeals lil sis. "Yeah!"...You look up at your brother before the entire car went crashing into a pole while impact crushed your side in..Before you knew it the car flipped over crushing the lamp post which came shooting through the care..."(Y/N)" You hear your name being called..your eyes fading in and out of focus you see a figure reaching for you..you see motionless bodies in the car...you couldn't tell if your were up or down...you hardly remembered what happened..All you remember was a hand reaching out to you an a blinding white light then darkness.

Flashback over

You slowly stir and remember where you are...You notice the time and realized you where there for almost 2 hours.."I'll see you later..love you goodbye" you whisper and leave..

Later on

You walk into the store seeing Uta and Estrella handling customers it was kinda cute seeing little Estrella handing Uta tools for measuring, "Welcome back (Y/N)!" Estrella greets as she hands Uta some string. "Hi" you say with a smile as you walk behind the counter and look at a order sheet. And decide to call companies for materials that you can't just buy in local art stores. After ordering several pages worth of materials you decide to teach Estrella how to take inventory.