Chapter 3

You pov

You where looking in your closet that you had in the room you called it your personal closet. It had everything of everything in it. You found what you where looking for. Your favorite colored kimono with blossoms on it. You lay it on your bed putting some sandals on the bed next to it. 4th of July was in a day and you where totally ready for it. You where a sucker for fireworks. Uta wasn't very interested in it but since the mission was in the local spot of all the fireworks he was going to come.

You walk down the stairs seeing Uta spinning in a chair while sewing. "Seriously" you mutter as you kick his chair so that he moves away from the door that he was blocking. "Oh? how rude" he mutters standing up. "Your excited aren't you?" he asks You smile. "Oh no your smiling" Uta gasps putting his hands up. "What?" you ask raising an eye brow at him. "When you smile its when your stealing something or eating" he mutters. "I can smile normally too!" You growl hitting his arm.

About a few hours into the day some customers came in and came out. some wanted a ghoul mask for the fireworks. You where reaching for a mask with your right hand, while you bumped a knife off the shelf it fell cutting your bracelet off. You sigh as you take the mask down and hand it to the customer. While the customer marvels over the handy mask you stare sadly at the bracelet. It was a old bracelet from your older sibling. You stick it in your pocket and smile at the customer.

After the day it became dark and Uta locked up. You slowly pulled out your bracelet and slowly thought about the history from it. "Whats the matter (Y/N?)" Uta asks as he whooshes over in a chair. "Nothing. it just broke" you say gesturing towards the braided leather bracelet. "Oh?" he looks at it. "Oh that's from your brother wasn't it?" Uta asks. "Yeah...." you say. "Oh well its junk anyways." You say as your grab it and throw it into the trash. "Can't carry crap around if it isn't useful" you say trying to forget breaking it. You only made 2 masks while you tried making a third the bracelet popped back in your mind...

Flash back

The 8 year old (Y/N) ran and belly flopped onto the slide down. as your big brother was at the end scooped you up. "And she is caught!" he shouts holding younger you high in the sky. "Awww!" you squeal. "Oh no she's too heavy gravity crashing down...oof" he goes all dramatic and collapses with You on his chest. "Your not dead are you?!" you ask poking his face. "Viking funeral!" younger you squeals "Eh! no! I'm alive!" he quickly sits up.

Later on

Younger you walked with your hand in hand with your brothers as you both walk down the city street. When something caught your eyes "OOh! look!" younger you ran as fast as you could to the glass window revealing all sorts of bracelets. "LooK!" you squeal seeing a shiny leather braided set. "Oh you want them?" your brother asks. "Yeah!" you nod. You both walk in and your brother buys the set. He slips one on his wrist then tightens the other on yours. "There." He smiles. "Now we are connected!" You say hugging your brother. "As long as you wear it I will find you okay" he says with his kind smile. You nod and hug him tightly.

Flashback over

You sigh and continue working on the mask shaking off the flashback. "That mask looks sad." Uta says as he scrolls over to you. "My work can't all be evil or happy looking" you say as you set down the mask. "True...but your creations look better evil or happy..happy-evil!" Uta says putting his hands together. "Some times I don't know if I should worry about you" you mutter as you stand up. "I'm calling it a night" you say as you slowly walk up the stairs.

NEXT DAY

You yawn as you feel the sun beams hit your face. You glare at the window. Then bury your self into your sheets. "Morning!" you hear a mumble beside your bed. You look up seeing Uta. You scream and punch him in the face then side kick  him while your on your bed. "WHAT THE HECK!! UTA!!!" you screech grabbing his hair and throwing him out of the room. You clench your fists angrily.