Chapter 17

Uta drove you both back home. It was 5 am. You stare blankly out the window. You had no more tears, but on the inside you were begging for closure on this situation. You slowly passed out from the pain.

Uta pov

I parked the car, and was caring (Y/N) inside. Estrella Yomo, and Itori waited inside for us. "Is she?" Itori gasps. I shake my head and carry Y/N up stairs. I lay her on the bed and went back down stairs grabbing a washcloth then going back upstairs. I washed the blood off her mouth, she ended up coughing up blood before getting in the car. I assumed it was because she used her kakugan. I washed the dust off her arms and face as well.  I couldn't imagine the pain she must of been going through at the moment. I felt so helpless in helping her again. "I promise..I'll be here for you (Y/N)" I whisper leaning over kissing her forehead. "Ut..Uta" she whispers. I back away quickly. But soon realize she is still sleeping. I sigh then slowly stand up.

I head downstairs seeing everyone waiting for me. Estrella runs into my legs wrapping her arms around me. I huff and pick her up. "I missed you guys!" Stellar whispers as she nuzzles her face into my neck. "I know we missed you to" I say patting her on the back. "How about you go look after Y/N?" I say setting her down. Estrella nods then heads upstairs.

After she was gone I turned to face Itori and Yomo. "What happened?" Itori asks. "(Y/N) killed Toma" I say blankly. "No way" Itori gasps. "She killed another ghoul?!" Itori gasps. I nod. "How is she holding up?" Yomo asks. "Not to well" I say remembering her crying. I clench my fist. "Thank you guys so much for helping" I say as I shake hands with Yomo. "No prob man" Itori says shaking off the words of (Y/N) killing her brother. "We better be going..you take care of yourself and your family man" Itori says as she buttons her coat. "Man I can't believe your a family man." Uta laughs at that "Family man aye? I'm just a guy getting paid here" I say stupidly. "Sure tell that to Estrella and (Y/N)" Itori says as she makes her way towards the door with Yomo leading. "Haha don't make me laugh Itori.." I laugh as I walk them out. "And who would I be in this picture? the older brother being out matched by a girl and woman? nunu I'm getting rid of them soon" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "OH please you'd be the dad in this picture. Estrella the kid..Don't tell me I have to spell out your relationship with (Y/N)???? now do I?" Itori smiles evilly "like we said there is nothing between her and me" I growl with anger. "mmhmm" Itori waves. "Oh and your being taken over by (Y/N) not Estrella she's just the photo taker" Itori smiles and makes a kissy face then leaves. "Hmph and I thought I was the weirdo" I mumble as I shut the door. I make my way back to (Y/N) room. I see Estrella sleeping beside (Y/N) form. I smile. "Family huh.."

Your pov

You awoke with Estrella in your arms, you were going to get up but you realized you couldn't move. You realize that someone was pinning you into Estrella. You turn your head all the way around well as much as you could. "Dang it Uta" You growl. His hair was covering his face and his breath kept hitting her neck making your face redder and redder. "Uta!" you hiss quietly..nothing.."Uta!!" you growl. nothing. "Gosh dang it" you sigh and shake your head as you slowly move Estrella away, without waking her, then turn around facing sleeping Uta. Your face was probably about to explode when you where an inch away from his face. "Gorgeous idiot" you growl then hit him in the stomach..."Wait.." you gasp at what you just said. as Uta grabbed his stomach.."What the heck (Y/N)" He growls. "Oh my gosh" you gasp panicking at what you just said. Then slap him and leap out of bed leaving an in pain Uta. You run down the stairs and wash your face quickly getting the words that you said out of your mind. Then you froze...

Dried blood was stuck in between of your fingers..and it wasn't yours.. You gasp as you scrub at your hands, turning your skin red...Your eyes watered as you gasp trying to hard to erase the dried crusty liquid. "Why wont you go away" you growl. You've killed before..you didn't know how painful it would be with the guilt of your own siblings blood. "Please go away" you cry falling to your knees. With your hands pushed in your hair as you cry, you tried to hold it in..but the tears just regenerated while you slept and were now ready to come out once again. The door to the bathroom was still open so it was no surprise that Uta would find you. "Hey hey hey" Uta ran in. You turned towards him burying your face into his chest. "Its okay...its okay" he says rubbing your back once again. "It...it wo..wont come off" you choke out. Uta shut the door just incase Estrella wanted to come down stairs. "Its okay..you did nothing wrong" Uta says..which sounded so out of character for him but you didn't care. "I killed him..." you cry "How is that NOT wrong?!" you cry as you clench your hands tightly on his sleeves. "Hey" Uta pulls your face up so you face him. You try to look away making Uta frown at you "Hey look at me..look at meh" he says forcing you to look at him. "You did nothing..NOTHING wrong..." he says. You shake your head and push him towards the door. You open it. "Get out" you cry. "(Y/N)" "GET OUT" you growl slamming the door and falling with your back towards the door. You hear Uta sit on the other side. "(Y/N)" he says quietly. "You did the right thing...don't let anyone tell you other wise. you did what no one expected you to." Uta says. You cover your ears and pull your knees up. "Why wont you leave me" You cry out. "I killed him..what if I kill you or Estrella?!" you cry. "You wont.." Uta says with assurance in his voice. "I will!" you growl "You wont" you stare up at the ceiling. "You are one of the strongest ghouls I know (Y/N)..Your the only one who could save your brother...you saved him from himself" You laugh sadly at his words. "That's a terrible speech" you laugh. You hear Uta laugh. "Will you come out at least?" "No" you say wiping the tears away. "Come on chubby bunny" He says. "That..no you aren't calling me chubby bunny" you demand as you slowly open the door. Uta gets off the ground brushes his hair back. "Gosh" you say wiping your tears away again. "Come on lets have coffee" he says wrapping you up in his arm. You nestled close to him as you both walk towards the kitchen. "But really why hit me?" he complains. You smile and shake your head.

After the coffee was made you both sat at the table. "We did it.." you say as you sit in your chair. "We did" Uta says handing you your cup and bending over kissing your forehead. You knew there were a lot of words unsaid between you and Uta..but just looking in his eyes...you knew...you wouldn't want anyone else by your side. You smile shaking off the sadness. You also knew with Uta and Estrella you could move on from your past. From Toma...from everything..."Before Itori left...she said some things that made me think" Uta says. "Oh?" you tilt your head as you sip your coffee. "She says we are a family.." Uta says. "Well of course we are." You say with a cheesy smile.. "Estrella is a great child" you say as you finish your coffee and stand up. "She sure is" Uta says as he stretches. "We should open the store today..hasn't been open for awhile." "Its been three days dude" you say as you fill your cup. "But still!-" " Oh just Shut up mask maker" you growl as you lean over Uta and kiss him upside down. To your surprise Uta kissed you back. He moved his hand to the back of your head. You break the kiss, and then make your way towards the store. Leaving a stunned Uta. "The store isn't going to open by its self!" You say as you quickly head up stairs and get changed. Uta shakes his head with a smile then laughs at what just happened. You walk into the store room and put the open side up. "And open." You say as you turn to see Uta and a tired Estrella. "Okay loser one and sleepy two...lets get to work!" you say with a clap and grab a mask.

Soooo I really had no idea how to end this story????? hahaha no really no idea..sorry if it got really cliché and CHEESY at the end lol....Its out and ending before my PRESENTATION which I am happy! so I can get this over with YAY I'll upload the epilogue soo that will be the ending :D