Chapter 10

Your pov

Everything was dark and cold you felt something touch your hand but you couldn't see it or feel any warmth from it..."What's happening to me?" you're entire body was frozen on the ground. You couldn't move an inch, "Uta?" you call out in a groan..."I'm alone here" you whisper as No one answered back.."I'm all alone" you mutter closing your eyes. "How did I get here?"

Flashback

"Toma!" you shout as you run to catch up to your brother. "That isn't fair! you stole my coin!" you argue at your older brother. "Its mine I earned it" Toma says holding up the coin high into the sky. "Wait! I'm younger I get it!" Takarra shouts as she stumbles into the living room. "Nu-uh pip squeak!" you shout pushing her onto the couch.."HEY!" whines Takarra as she bear hugs you.."NOOOO MY COIN!" you shout as she pushes you back onto the couch, as you try reaching for the coin while you fall on the soft couch. "Its mine after all!" Toma cheers throwing the coin into the air.

Flash of white.

Toma's pulls his hand out of you letting you fall to the ground..You stare wide eyed up at Toma.. "Tom..ma?" you mutter. Your eyes freeze when you see your little sister laying beside you her dead eyes starring blankly at you. "You know if you stopped Toma from driving I would still be here. And we would still be a family!" she says as blood slowly trickled down her forehead "No" you whisper...

Flashback over

"That's right...their gone...and I'm?" you try looking down at yourself. "I can't die yet...I wont!"

You open your eyes seeing color fill the room, and a past out Uta holding your hand...You couldn't breath your whole chest was on fire..You finally felt air burst into your lungs and you wheezed loudly...which sounded like you were choking...Uta was still sleeping...You slowly tried to get up trying to prop your self up with your elbows...You felt a gaze on you so you turned seeing a sleepy glaring Uta. "U..Uta?" you gasp.."Lay back down you idiot!" he snaps flicking your forehead. He helps you back down onto the bed.."How...long have I..been out?" you ask sheepishly "three days." "three?!" you gasp trying to get up.. "We need to find Estrella!" you begin but the pain came back making you clench your fist to your chest.."Hey your wound may have healed on the outside but its still tender on the inside" Uta says as he again helps you back down. "I'm so sorry Uta" you begin talking when tears filled your eyes..You couldn't stop them.."Sorry for what?" Uta asks as he stands up and hugs you to his chest.."I..I couldn't stop Toma...and Estrella was taken.." you cry into his chest...which your crying made your chest hurt making you cry even more...Uta patted your back like you where some troubled kid.

After you where done crying you began to complain "aww now there's a scar on my chest..." you sigh as you cover your scarred chest with the blanket.."No more bikini's" you sigh.."Eh your still good looking" Uta says as he slouches in his chair. "Hmph..says you I don't know if I should take that as a complement or be concerned" you mumble.."Eh?! whats that suppose to mean?" he demands..You smile."I guess you'll never know" you smile then grab his hand and squeeze it tightly.."Uta..I have a question" you look up at him. "What is it(Y/N)?" he asks. "Before I past out...I felt something warm on my mouth..." Uta looked away his face got a little red..."Uta..what did you do?" you gasp..."Well...you see...I had to get you to swallow meat...and uh well...you needed um help?" he says shakily with an evil smile appearing on his face..It took you a minute to understand what he meant making you blush. "UTA!" you growl as you begin to crush his hand...."(Y/N)!!! my hand!" he gasps trying to push you off..."Uta!" you growl...Uta gulps as you slap him with your hand.

"Well I'm glad your doing well" he mutters as he rubs his face.."Hmph..your luck I'm alive who else would slap you" you growl as you look away from Uta.."But seriously its not like we kissed..." Uta says..You glare at him warning him to stop talking about it..It may not of been a kiss but still...our lips touched........You sigh. After a little bit Uta told you he was going to go tell the doctors your okay and left you alone...You stare at the ceiling thinking about Estrella alone somewhere...You look at the door while Uta enters with a plate of meat on it..."You need your strength if we're going to take down your brother and find Estrella right?" he says as you helps you sit up..."We need to take him down. no matter what" you say as you slowly grab your fork and take a piece and eat it.."Your skins is so white" Uta says randomly as he pokes your arm while you eat.."Stop poking me..freak" you growl as you eat.."Eat more your skin isn't healthy!!!" Uta says clapping making you stop eating..."STOP RUSHING ME!" you snap as you point the fork at him.."Okay okay (Y/N) don't stab me" he mutters as he slowly backs away.

Estrella POV

I stayed pushed all the way in the back of my so called cage. So far I been cooped up in here with little food...it was cold...and lonely..I held my knees close to my face..I prayed that Uta and (Y/N) where okay...the last time I saw (Y/N) was when Toma....I shivered at thinking of what had happened that night. I prayed that Uta was there just in time to help her. "Please find me" I whisper even though I knew they couldn't hear me.

(Y/N) POV

After a couple of days you were finally beginning to be able to move around..but you were still ticked off...Uta had told you about your situation about using your kakugan. "How in He** am I suppose to save her?!?!" you shouted "we will still save her just need a different way" Uta tried reasoning with you. "Like heck I am" you snap and hobbled away from him. Uta plopped a box on your lap making you look up. "What's this?" you ask. "Its a gun" he says as you open it. "I don't need it" you growl pushing towards him. "You need it. I'm not going to have you dying by using your kakugan" he snapped pushing it towards you. You click your tong. "I don't even know how to shoot" you mutter "I'll teach you" he says as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Whatever" you whisper as you slowly pick up the gun...

Another pov

Eto walked beside Tatara as they entered the briefing room. "It seems Uta has failed us" Eto says with a purr. "Buuut I'm sure he'll get the girl back." Eto says as she props her self on the table. "He better" growls a ghoul who was in the room. "Noro take a few ghouls and see if you can pick up any leads on this mysterious kidnapper" Tatara says to the silent ghoul. "You better watch your self I hear this kidnapper is very hands on" Eto says with a cruel smile behind her bandages. Noro walked out of the room in silence. "I hope you know what your doing Eto" Tatara says as he looks through some documents. "OF course I dooo I 'm hurt you would say that to little me" Eto says as she twirls off the table. "I am me after all" Eto says with a smile then walks out well skips outs mostly.