Chapter 8

"Come on! COME ON! come on!" squeals Estrella as she throws on her violet colored coat. It was a very cold day and of course that was the day Uta had told Estrella that all of us would go out in the city..."No your not wearing that" you demand as Uta comes walking out in a tank top and baggy pants.."What?" he asks.."You look like a junky" you say as you push him back up the stairs.."Oi! don't you touch me with those ice dagger like fingers of yours!" he shouts as he tries struggling.. "Up...You..GO!" you shout thrusting a satisfying kick to his rear making him stumble up the stairs...You heard Estrella giggling in the back ground... "So did you charge your camera?" you ask as you put your hair up in a ponytail, Estrella nods as she puts the camera's strap around her neck so that the camera rested on her chest...Uta came down after 5 minutes wearing black skinny jeans and the same tank top...You sigh.."fine that's just going to have to do" you mutter as you put on your leather black gloves...You go beside Uta and whisper something in his ear.."Did you pack some meat for Estrella just in case?" you didn't want the scent of human overwhelming Estrella making her go insane for meat...Uta nods.."Yep." he says with a cool smirk on.."Hmph...you better" you say as you turn around."Ready to go kiddo?" you ask holding your hand out.."Yeah!" she nods grabbing your hand..

All three of you went off in the Tokyo city..."Oh my gosh!" Estrella gasps at the city lights.."amazing right?" you ask.."Ya" she gasps snapping a picture. "So were should..we go first?" you ask all excited.."Hmm" Estrella taps her hands together looking like an evil mastermind scheming something. "Lets go to the Haki fountain! I heard its huge!" she says..."Okay! to the fountain!" shouts Uta running forward "To the FOUNTAIN!" Estrella shouts running after him..You run after them..

At the Haki fountain

"Wow!" snap Estrella takes many photos..."Boom like a boss" you say posing on the fountains edge like the sculptures behind you..."No no I am the boss" Uta demands posing some dramatic kind of pose beside you..Estrella takes a photo..right when she did the fountain shot out hitting Uta and you in the back..."EH!" Uta and you both pushed each other away from the water making you both tunble over on the ground...Estrella laughs.."I got every second of that!" she laughs...You glare at her and slowly get up. After the fountain you went into the shopping district and bought Estrella a scarf for her neck she was complaining it was cold.

Now you were at the Arcade, You watched Uta and Estrella compete against each other in a mortal combat duel...Then it was you vs Uta.."Die Uta die!" "why are you so happy about killing me?!" he demands as you cut his characters head off. "HAHA! never underestimate me" you say with an evil smile... "Can we go rest somewhere?" asks Estrella as she leans on Uta.."Sure.." Uta looks around towards a small diner..."Okay we can rest in there" he says...You all sat at a table while the waitress went to get coffee..."Coffee!" cheers Estrella. You notice that some people where dancing to a song..You wanted to dance but no song was good enough to dance to...

You watched Estrella tell Uta a story about a pigeon. When Uta looked up towards you..He got out of his seat and put his hand out.."Wanna dance?" he asks with a goofy smile on his face.."what kind of face is that?!" you laugh as you take his hand.."Stay put missy" you say to Estrella..she nods as she looks down at her coffee. A song from America came on..."Losing my religion" is the title..."This isn't a really dancy song" you say..."No buts its good enough" Uta says. "Ya" you agree..."This is totally our song" Uta says as you both dance hand in hand together.."No this is totally not OUR song" you say as Uta twirls you. "Oh yes it is (Y/N)" he says.."No! no it isn't" you laugh as he pulls you in close so that he was behind you..your face went red as he snuggled his face into her neck.."Ya it is totally our song" he says. You could feel his warm breath on your neck..."What does religion have to do with us?!" you demand as you twirl away from him but he twirled you back into him this time you facing him. "Everything...Religion means a lot of things" "oh really? does it now?" you say sarcastically.."Yes it does!" he demands.."Religion can mean our friendship!" he says "wow fascinating" you say..he glares at you making you laugh.."Oh well I like this song so I guess its fine for us" you say..."OH life..is bigger" you began singing along to the song..."I thought that I heard you laughing!" you shout as you throw your arms into the air.."I thought that I heard you sing!" you sang along who cares! what other people thought..."OH I think I though I saw you try!" Uta and you both sang that part....As the song came to an end you both put her foreheads together breathing hard from dancing and singing...A huge applause broke out..You hadn't realized that everyone was watching making your face go deeply red...You hid behind Uta...

You both sat back down as Estrella looks at photos in her camera.."You two are amazing together!" she says as she goes through pictures.."Hahaha funny" you say as you push the memory out that you an Uta just danced and sang together....

"Well we should start heading back" you say as you take Estrella's hand..."Okaaay" she mumbles as all three of you began walking back home..."This was the best day EVER!" squeals Estrella as she turns off her camera..."I can't wait to print these!"she says as you all turn a corner..."Well I can't wait to see them as well." you say as you look ahead...your smile slowly fading....four black cloaked men more like ghouls stood ahead...You noticed a few across the street...you realized no citizens were on the street either.."Uta.." you whisper as you tighten your grip on Estrella...Uta notices what you did...."Estrella stick close to (Y/N)" whispers Uta.."Okay" Estrella says noticing as well..."Lets go" you quickly say turning around and yanking Estrella behind you...you heard the men all take off from their spots...You turn to see Uta facing them.."I'll buy you time go!" Uta shouts...You nod as you run with Estrella...You both took different routes instead of following the way you came..."What about Uta?!" Estrella demands.."He can handle him self!" you say as you whip around another corner...

You came to a halt after turning another corner...in front of you....was..."Toma.." you whisper backing up  a little..."Hello sister dear...why hello Estrella" he says walking forward..."stay behind me" you order Estrella...Estrella nods.."Aw no need to be rude?..no one has to get hurt sis if you give her to me I'll let you and your friend live" he says in a menacing voice.."Like heck I will!" you shout... In a blink of an eye Toma was behind you grabbing Estrella and leaping back.."Estrella!" you shout running forward as Toma hands Estrella to a ghoul in a white mask..."(Y/N)!" Estrella screamed as the ghoul covered her mouth with one hand and taking the camera off and throwing it to the ground.."Give her back you son of-" before you could shoot a shard out of your hand at the ghoul..Toma was in front of you..."Don't do this Toma...please" you say sounding like you were begging..."Oh sister.." Toma says putting his hand to the side of your face making your remember the old Toma.."I wish I was him.." SPLAT "But I'm not anymore" you slowly look down seeing Toma's kakugan hand threw your chest...Blood slowly trickled down your mouth..your eyes wide as you stare at your brother. "To-ma" you gasp...You hear Estrella's muffled screams..."Goodbye pathetic sis" Toma says coldly as he yanked his hand out letting your limp body collapse onto the ground...You hear someone's shouts behind you...Your vision began to get blurry as you saw Estrella being taken away..and Toma's figure standing by your body as another figure came in making Toma back away and leave...You felt someone turn your over..."Your going to be ok!" you heard him say...you felt something warm on your mouth...you thought it was on your mouth...you vision began to get darker.."I'm sorry.....I...I.." memories of Takarra and Toma flooded in...and soon Estrella and Uta..."I'm sorry I couldn't help you Takarra...I'm sorry I can't help you Uta.." you cough...The pain was awful but it soon subsided as you vision got darker..."I wish I could stay with you all...Uta..." you whisper as your vision faded out and everything you felt went cold...and you where alone in the darkness...And soon all you could here was someone calling out your name..and it soon got quieter and quieter.."Goodbye Uta..." you whisper hoping Uta would forgive you....