Chapter 7

You had a ruff time trying to sleep that night..images of Toma and all that he said "I'll take her by force sister dear" his cold voice echoed in your mind, You twist and turned in your blankets trying to get a decent sleep....you slowly look at your clock on your desk 1:34 am You glare at it and hit your bed with your fist in frustration and quietly got out of bed...you needed air..so you went onto the roof. You rested against the cement railing staring at the city lights, "Couldn't sleep I assume?" you sigh as Uta comes walking up beside you. "You going to tell me whats wrong?" he asks wide eyed. "no" you say as you continue looking at the city just knowing Toma was out there somewhere.

"I..saw Toma last night" you whisper as if not sure if you should speak about it, Uta stands straight up and turns towards you with a serious gaze..you didn't have to look to know he had a serious face on. "How is he doing?" Uta asks as if he wasn't sure what to say...."I don't know" you mutter...a cool breeze blew past you blowing your hair lightly back.  You gasp when you feel a warm strong arm wrap around your shoulders..until you realize Uta was holding you with his one arm. You stare up at him..he was staring at the city lights...You smile a little and lean your head on him.."Your a great friend Uta" you whisper..you could tell Uta was smirking. You felt his arm rise up as his hand slowly went to pull on your hair and you sigh then elbow his ribs..."EH?!" Uta gasps and leaps away..."Yep your my good friend alright" you sigh as you walk back inside...with a evil smirking Uta behind you.

"Food FOOD FOOD!" Estrella chants as you puts meat in front of her. "Hahah!" Estrella laughs and cheers.."well aren't you just full of excitement" you say as you drink some coffee..Usually female ghouls didn't like having other ghouls watch them eat..but hey come on seriously when you gotta eat you gotta eat. "I am! Uta said next week we can got out in the city! I can take photos now!!" Estrella says pulling out her camera.."Were in names did you get that? and were in names did you get the money for it?!?!" you ask and stare Uta.."Uta said you bought it for me? thank you!" Estrella says as she digs into her food.."What?!!!" you glare at Uta "Oh you didn't" you run up stairs opening your wallet that was hidden in a hole in the ground covered by a mattress..empty..."Empty" you gasp you clench your fist.."UTAAAAAAA!" You scream.

So that day you where robbed by none other but Uta himself to buy Estrella a camera.."Uta says we need to save memories! so I am!" Estrella says with a smile as her dark hair covers her face.. "I just need her kakugan" Toma's words seep back in you shake your head. "Well I guess he is some what right but you better make sure you take care of that..its easy to break" you say patting her head. "I'm not a dog (Y/N)!" she whines "yes you are" you say.."Eh how mean!!!" she complains. You smile then go in the shop and begin opening everything up for the up coming day. Estrella was on a photo spree..she was taking pictures of the store and of Uta and you working.

"Get that thingy out of my face" Uta complains pushing the camera away from his face "Carma darling" you say making him glare at you. You smile big and bright as you deal with customers. "Thank you come again!" you say as you put the cash away. You turn around when a huge flash booms in your face.."Eh! Estrella!" you snap at her. Estrella looked out from behind the camera. "So that's how the flash works" she says as she looks down at the camera..You growl as you slowly put merchandise away. "OH MY GOSH!" Estrella gasps.."What? what is it?!" you ask turning around fast on your heal to face her. "I just thought of something!" she gasps as if a huge discovery was revealed. Her eyes wide with a huge glow on them. "We..should have a FASHION SHOOT!" She squeals.."Nooo"you gasp... "And I take photos!" Estrella says as she nods in approval.."Or I take photos and you be the model" you say with a cheesy grin.."No" "I can model!" you demand "No you will" Estrella says nodding her head slowly.."No" "yes!" she says. you bend down so you were a inch away from her face.."Listen here girly I'm not modeling" you hiss. "Yes..you are" she says back..

"And now! for the grand duo! Estrell/(Y/N)! everybody!" shouts Uta in his spinny chair...Out behind the door came A happy Estrella with a growling (Y/N) behind her..Uta took many photos that night..And a you R.I.P.

"They look great!" says Estrella as she scrolls through the pictures..all three of you were sprawled out on the roof under the smoky star night. "Oh that's a keeper!" Uta says pointing to a photo of him pulling your hair and you about to hit him. "No no! that's a keeper!" you say pointing at a photo of Uta being tackled by Estrella. you took a picture of his grand defeat. "There all good" whispers Estrella as she stops on a photo "But I'm going to cherish this one the most!..we should hang it on the wall downstairs in the store!" she says. You smile at the picture..so does Uta..The picture was all three of you..with Uta holding the camera out and all three of you squeezed together..."We'll have to print them some time!" Uta says.."And this one!" another picture with all three wearing masks.."Hahah ya" you laugh as you cuddle closely to Estrella..for about 7 minutes you all just stared up at the sky.."what's wrong kid?" you hear Uta ask making you turn over to see a teary eye Estrella, "Just...you guys are watching....over me...and..I..don't..want to-to lose this..I...want...us to be..a family" she cries..You smile and hug her to your chest.."Of course we're not leaving you ever." you promise...You feel Uta wrap his arms around you two...you all where hugging each other...

A few days have gone past with no sighting of Toma and no gangs trying to get their money back at least. During those days Uta and you taught Estrella how to pick-pocket, picking locks, how to play card games, how to shoot Uta with rubber bands from far away, how to steal more of your money, how to build epic killing slides down the stairs, how to make masks, how to remove a glued mask from your face. Many things happened and Uta finally got some of the photos printed out and had them on the wall.

You walked the alley way of Aogiri, you had to see Eto...You saw Eto in a library like room with huge tables and white table cloth with thick books on them, "Aww (Y/N) what a pleasure" she says twirling towards you. "Why do people want Estrella Eto?" you ask getting straight to the point. "Oh?" Eto puts her hand to her mummy face and taps her face with her index finger as if puzzled by the question..."Lets just say she is a well a very powerful chess piece..if trained right maybe a queen?" Eto says with her hands out like she was about to tell you something amazing. "What exactly is her kakugan?" you growl in anger...your angry because you can't get a decent sleep since your brother is coming for Estrella and you don't even know what her kakugan is. "Her kakugan is vert unique very I mean..she could wipe out CCG probably" Eto says with an evil smile then she starts to laugh..."Her kakugan is very different from ares its almost just as unique as yours!" Eto says as she hops onto the table. "You know CCG would be dying to make a weapon from your pelt" she says making your grit your teeth. "Stop dodging the question Eto" you growl and walk up towards Eto. Eto sighs.. "Well her kakugan is fully formed yet..its still in the beginning runs but it should be beautiful in the end game" "end game? you say it like she's a test subject" you say as you stuff your hands in your pockets. "Oh she is.." "what?!" you gasp.."well we needed to form a stronger ghoul to destroy CCG and ghouls who stand against us." Eto says like it was common logic. "She's just a little girl! you have no right to mess with someones life!" you shout..."Look she has no family anymore...they all...mysteriously died" Eto says with a grin.."You kill them?!" you gasp.."Well yes..that's how we find test subjects..if they go mental they aren't worthy but! if they keep it inside and lock it up they are the perfect bomb!" you back away a little as a few flash backs appear of some unsettling memories.."You monster" you shout regaining your state of mind. You grabbed Eto.."I should snap your throat" you growl.."What will that prove?" Eto says with a smile..You wanted to tighten your grip but you release her.

"Goodbyeeee (Y/N)!!!" Eto waves goodbye...she never told you what Estrella's kakugan was...You sigh when you enter the building.."Were did you go (Y/N)?!?!" asks Estrella as she runs up to you..."Oh needed air" you say patting her head.."You been needing air more often though?! are you lying?!" She asks.."do you doubt me?" you ask glaring dagger at her.."NUNU! NOT AT ALL!" she laughs shaky. "good" you say clapping your hands together..