Chapter 2

You where dressed in your usual outfit for Friday..You agreed to help Uta with the studio. You leaned against the counter. Uta was sitting like a little kid his knees tucked under his chin. "Man why I remember ghouls flooded in here every morning..now look its completely different place" you begin your speculation. "They'll come they'll come" Uta says stretching his arms up above his head. You soon remember a past conversation Uta and you had about a creepy guy called Noro. "Oh! Tell me more about the Noro guy!" you say twirling to face him. "What else is there to tell?" he asks. "I don't know..say something..I hate it when its quiet its always so creepy" You mumble. "You got problems" he retorts you raise your eye brow at him. "Uh huh...says tattoos and piercing man" You mutter as you hear the door open. "I bet I can get more customers to buy than you can." You sneer at him and walk up to the ghoul that came in.

After many customers You and Uta  started out a friendly competition to see who can get more sales then the other. "ADMIT It I am just a better salesman." You say as you hold the cash that you made that day. You beat him by a dollar and ten cents. "I would of won if you weren't a girl" he pouts "Oh using the gender card now aye?..I can't help that guys buy whatever I say" You put on your school girl face.You lock the door to the store and put the close sign up. "A good good day" you mutter as you drop the money in Uta's hands. "I miss working with you..its never as fun with you here" you mutter. "The 4th has gotten so boring lately" You complain "Then work here.." Uta offers "Do I get paid?!" you smile big. "1%" he says holding a finger up you drop the smile and glare at him. "Not cool..." you growl. "Clearly! I deserve the pay here! I sold 24 masks! in a day!" You say pouting. "And guess who gets to make more masks" He says grabbing leather and thread. "Nooo" you gasp "Ya" he hands them to you. "I dislike you" you growl at him then sit all angerly and started creating a mask. When you created masks you put your emotions into them. Uta was searching for something in the back and you started looking for design tools. But couldn't find them in the cabinets behind the counters. "Hey Uta? where are your tools?" You shout. You see something shiny "Shiny" you gasp and crawl over to it. You begin to squeal as you hold up the thing....silver string. "Oh my gosh! where did you get this fishing spry wire!" You squeal as you wrap your self in it. You where a sucker for mask tools/materials. You wrapped your brain in the world of Masks. You didn't even notice Uta walking out with coffee.

"You should use the red and black to bring the silver out." Uta begins his pep talk. "Oh really? I thought this and this would work but I assume these would bring it out more." You compare the colors suggested by Uta. Uta and you where masters when it came to masks. You never loved it at first. But it grew on you from Uta.  And now you couldn't get enough of it. "Try breaking this mask!" You shout as you hold up two silver, red, and black masks up, The silver glittered. "They are surely wonderful" You purr and put them in a box. "Now 22 more masks!" You say as you grab more material and begin again. That entire night you created mask after mask after mask and Uta would price them and hang them up around the store. You passed out after finishing mask 43. Uta shook his head at your sleeping form. You where all sprawled out on the counter. holding threads in one hand thread in your hair around your body. Leather and gems stuck to your face. Uta picked up your light weight body and carried you up stairs. He gently put you in bed. "You always over work your self" Uta mumbles flicking your forehead. Your body moves your hand and makes a shoo-fly-don't-bother-me kinda sign towards him. "Even when you sleep you tell me to leave how cold." he whines as he leaves you fast asleep.

The next morning you are awakened by the sweet aroma of coffee You stretch as you realize your in bed. You could feel string between your fingers and...You looked in a mirror seeing leather on your head with gems all in your skin. "How depressing...." You mutter as you shake your face knocking off everything. You slowly walk down the stairs sleep in your eyes. "Mornin" you see Uta setting down two cups of coffee down on the work counter. "Ooh..I must bathe in caffeine" you walk over to it like a mummy and grab it and drink it. "Mmm your coffee is so good thanks Uta-ant" you say with a smile "I'm not an ant clearly I am taller than you" he says standing next to you "Don't go all technical mister" you mutter "its still morning" you muffle a yawn as you pour more coffee into your mug.