Chapter 3: Weirdness

Start from the beginning

I felt my face heat up. He wasn't embarrassed? I guess I'm an open gay now at school.... Cassie is laughing with Cody as I'm getting more flustered. Jasper walks me to class then leaves and so does Cassie.

"For you sir." Cody said opening the door.

"Oh such a gentleman." I said nudging him as he grins.

Ralph glances at me then looks away. Huh? Weird.

Oh Ralph...Such a confused little lost lamb.

I walk to the desk by the window. I thought I would be staring out of it. But instead I fell asleep. Nobody really noticed because the light wind was blowing the curtains hiding my sleeping face. Cody noticed but he was too busy reading like I suppose to be doing. Which I love to do but I was sleepy.

It's bright. And I wake up in a meadow. I see Ralph on in a tree. When I try to get up off the ground I'm pulled into something. I look up and it's Jasper. I smile and close my eyes.

"Jasper." I whisper then I hear a bunch of giggling then next thing I know....

BANG!

I sit up quickly. I look up and Ms. May looks upset. And her ruler is in her hand touching my desk.

"Are you tired?"she asked rolling her eyes.

"Yes, wake me up when class is over please." I say and lay back down in my arms closing my eyes.

More giggles around the classroom. "Blaise Murry!" Ms. May yells.

"Ms. May pleeeease lower your voice." I said sitting up.

"Your voice is like at one thousand something." I said putting my hand all the way up in the air. "And I'm right in front of you. Could you like be down here." I said touching the floor. The class is a mess. Cody can't even hold back his laughter.

"Excuse me?" Ms. May said with an eyebrow up.

I was so sleepy that morning because I stayed up thinking about Jasper. Lol I didn't mean to be rude blame it on my tiredness.

I stared at her and blinked. "Do you mean hell?" Ralph said grinning and Ms. May sent him a glance.

"Whatever works for her." I said laying back on the table.

And the class went wild with laughter. "Office!" Ms. May yelled. "Ralph and you!"she yelled.

"What?!" Ralph yelled.

"What did I do?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Principal office, both of you. Now."she said glaring at us.

I sighed realizing a bit of what just happened. Stupid head. I'm like this when I'm tired and when I wake up. I can't really control what I do or say sometimes.

"Good night Ms. May." I said waving as I left the classroom yawning.

(Shakes head) Blaise oh Blaise. Anybody want him to meet Vincent and Sammie? Then again Vincent and Sammie would be older. I'll do the math.....Then again I have to deal with work at school. Anti who's Peace out Potatoes