Dinner.

// OKAY I MAY NOT BE POSTING TOMORROW! sooo sorry! just I'm going ice skating and might not have time to post but here's another chapter for you, 2 chapters in a day :) ! //

when mum was ready I walked to get my converse and got my phone and walked outside to the car while mum was locking the house. obviously mum was driving I decided to sit at the front with her and Ethan and Chris at the back.
once we arrived to the restaurant. mum went to tell the waiter that we had a reservation for 6 people under the name 'Kylie' and I was confused cause we only had 4 but I decided not to ask until we get there..

"mum we only have 4 people you do realise that"
"yeh but I wanted you to meet this Is Rob" mum said
"uh.. Rob?"
"oh this very nice guy I went on a date with few days ago if you remember" mum said
"oh I remember alright, why with Ethan and Chris though?"
"oh it's just they're like family" she smiled.

once we arrived at the table I sat next to mum and Chris. Ethan sat infront if Chris and Rob sat infront of mum.. but
there was someone missing I guess mum thought Jakob was gonna come but nevermimd he's with Maddy so..
we decided to order

I ordered a chicken creamy pasta with salad on the side.
Chris and Ethan ordered some type of burger.
mum ordered chicken salad.
Rob ordered idk what it was but it was some type on noodles.

after the food came out we started to eat and Rob asked me some questions now and then.
I decided to talk to Chris because lukes questions bore me.

"chrisssssss"
"y/nnn" Chris said.
"I'm bored, food was good tho"
"YES IT WAS" Ethan said yelling across the table.
"haha yeh it was delicious" Chris said
"anyways we better get home, I'll go pay" mum said
"no I insist I'll pay Hun" Rob said.

Rob went to pay and we walked to the car, Rob took a taxi here so he came home with us and he sat at the front while I sat at the back with the boys. when we got home Rob decided to go get dessert with mum because we didn't want to sit at the restaurant and eat there.

Rob came home with 2 chocolate cakes and 3 ice cream cakes.

"hey you boys want to stay for dessert or you gonna head home, you do have school tomorrow" mum asked.
"I think we might head home, it's getting a little late" Chris said.
"no it isn't I want dessert" Ethan told Chris
"STAYYYYY" I said
"how about you take the dessert home" mum asked
"okay" Chris said
"YESSS" Ethan yelled
"okay so chocolate or ice cream" mum asked
"ice cream" they both said.

once Chris and Ethan got the dessert they headed for the door to say goodbye.

"Thankyou for the dinner Kylie!" Chris said.
"yeh and for the dessert Rob" Ethan yelled
"you boys are welcome" mum and Rob said.
"bye guys, text me when your home." they said both giving me a hug.
"sure thing" Ethan said.

//  OK THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE JAKOBS OR MADDYS POV (point of view) ON WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE CAME OVER HER HOUSE.

Head over heels // j.dOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara