Sleep Ins

// I was thinking, to maybe finish this series by when school starts (in australia) or maybe I'll continue it but here's the next chapter! AND I FORGOT TO SAY THANKYOU FOR 1K READERS ❤️

once I got home I ran upstairs and just listened to my shawn mendes track to take my mind off of all of this.
then my phone started ringing.

I looked at my phone and it said "CHRISY is calling"
I ignored it and didn't bother answering and went back to listening to my music.
and a couple minutes later I realised for some reason my mum isn't home so I decided to call her to check if she was okay.

"hey mum, why are you home"
"oh sorry Hun I'm out with the girls tonight I'll be back tomorrow morning take care honey" mum said.
"okay love you" I said ending the call.

after that I decided to go downstairs and get some food and there was no food so I decided to make pasta.
I finished making the pasta and went back upstairs and going on my laptop to watch Netflix and just chill.
after I finished watching whatever I was watching I went to check my phone.

"CHRISY 12 missed calls"
"ETHO 9 missed calls"

I really didn't wanna bother with them lecturing me about Jakob so I decided not to call them back.
so I went onto Instagram and scrolled through my feed and Jakob posted a photo and the caption saying "lost it" and I really did care but right now I was not in the mood.

it's 12:04 am right now and I couldn't sleep.. I stayed up till 3am and then fell asleep.
I woke up the next day with 3 missed calls from a blocked caller id.
I didn't know who it was so I didn't really track down or really care who it was.