Confused.

it's 7am and I hear noises coming from downstairs. so I get up and I see Jakob still on the floor beside my bed, I felt bad he could have slept on the bed but he choice to sleep on the ground. any how I went to my bathroom, washed , brushed my teeth and applied the slightest bit of make up and when I walked back out to my room. Jakob wasn't there so I just thought he was downstairs with the boys. so I headed downstairs and hear them saying my name. I couldn't help it but listen.

"Jakob you and y/n hitting it already" Chris said smirking.
"I don't know Chris, I don't think she feels the same. so don't keep your hopes up buddy" he said.
"guysssssssssss, she's standing at the stairs.." Ethan said laughing.
"shit" Jakob mumbled.
"sooooo morningggg?" I said walking down feeling embarrassed.
"morning" they all said.
"did you hear that" Chris said laughing.
"umm I don't know did I" I said to him with a confused face
"ok" Chris said
"let's get breakfast?" I brung up.
"ok where to?" Ethan said.
"Starbucks?" Jakob said
"sureeeeee let's walkkkkk, but I need to get changed so can you guys wait for like 3 minutes" I said walking up stairs to my room and walking over to my closet. I decided to wear white high whitest jeans, black crop top that said 'rad' and wore my black vans. then I headed downstairs.
"ok let's go" I said grabbing my house keys and phone and shoving them in my purse.
"ok." they all said.