Heads Up

it's now Monday and I hateeeeee Mondays! and it's worse when I have to wake up at 6:30 am
anyways I got changed into my school uniform, brushed my teeth, put on my bb cream, mascara, and lip gloss and ran downstairs to see mum not home but I think she was asleep so didn't bother calling her. I grabbed my bag, house keys and phone and walked outside. obviously the boys were standing there waiting for me.

"morning" Chris said smiling.
"morning.." I mumbled.
"morning y/n" Ethan said.
"morning etho"
"morning Delgado" I said looking at him with his eyes just looking like he was crying but I didn't wanna ask..
"yeh morning" he said but me barley hearing him

we walked to the bus stop and the bus got there a few minutes after and I walked on and sat with Chris cause he said we needed to talk about something.

"is it about Jakob, because if it is I'm just really sick and tired of it Chris"
"no it's about Zoe and I" he said.
"yeh go on"
"I dumped her.." he said
"why"
"just didn't feel right but the thing is she's gonna be jealous of you and Maddy hanging out with us so you guys wanna be like ready for all her trouble she's gonna cause" Chris said.
"ok thanks for the heads up"
"all goods y/n" Chris said smiling like a goof.

we finally got to school and I got a text from mum saying
'left without saying goodbye very naughty but have a great day darling, I'll be home at 4:30 to take you out wear something nice xx ❤️'

I sent a text back saying
'IM SORRY, ITS JUST THAT YOU WERE SLEEPING and okkkkkkk love you gtg HG'