Chapter 5

Hey guys! So i didnt want to leave you guys with a cliffhanger for to long so i sorta rushed this chapter im sorry it isnt my best but... here it is!!

Hope you like it!! :D

I wrap my arms around her, and her body turns stiff. I pull her face up to look at me, and I smash my lips to hers. She starts struggling in my hold, while screaming at me. I hold her tighter against me, and start kissing down her neck.

“No! Let me go” She screamed

I pulled away and looked at her while she struggled, trying to get out of my grip.

“Shhh. Everything’s going to be okay.”

I smashed my lips to hers once more before walking over to the bad, and laying her down, getting on top of her.

She thrashed and screamed at me to get off her, but I’m not. I know that this is going to make her love me, so I have to do it. I pinned her arms down with my hands, and pinned her legs down with my legs to make sure she couldn’t move.

“Nicole, Stop moving!” I yelled

She flinched, and started to cry.

“P-please don’t.” She said in between sobs

I kissed along her jaw and down to her neck. I pulled away slightly.

“I have to my love”

“Why?”

“Because this is going to make you love me.”

I looked at her, waiting for her to say something. She looks like she wants to say something but she isn’t sure if she should.

“But i.. I”

“You what” I whispered against her neck

“I do l-love you” she said while she chocked back sobs.

She loved me! I knew she couldn’t resist loving me like I love her.

“You do?”

“Yes” she whispered

I kissed her passionately while her body went stiff once again, not kissing me back. If she loved me, why isn’t she kissing me back. I felt my chest tighten at the thought of her not wanting to kiss me.

“Why aren’t you kissing me back” I said sternly, trying to keep my cool.

She looks like she is trying to think of something to say.

“I uh want to t-take things slow” she said hesitantly while still looking scared

I sighed of breath of relief, she just wanted to take things slow. She’s just not ready yet.

“I understand”

I kissed her cheek and got up bringing her up with me, holding her in my arms.

“I love you so much Nicole. You don’t know how happy you just made me”

I looked down at her, she’s so beautiful. I can’t believe she actually loves me. I knew she was going to be mine, she will be mine forever.

I laid Nicole down, and kissed her cheek again.

“I will be back soon my love. Get some rest. I love you.”

She looked up at me with scared eyes.

“I love you to” she whispers.

I smile to myself, and walk out of the room. All I can think about is the fact that she loved me. I laid in my bed thinking about her. I knew my plan was going to work. I’m so happy that she loves me, more than happy. I can’t even explain how I’m feeling right now. She is the only thing on my mind, hey eyes, her smile, and her body. I can’t wait to hold her body against mine again, I know she isn’t ready now but maybe soon she will be, because I’m still going to make love to her one way or another.

Oooohhh Do you think she really loves him O.o or was she just trying to get out of him trying to "make love" to her?!

Remember to..

Comment, Vote, and FAN! :D