You're Shocked

Začít od začátku

''I did go back. But, then I came back---''

''What about Jungkook or Mihi? What about that other girl, what's her name--- Yoonji or whatever?''

''Kookie and Mihi are fine. Yoonji... We were no longer, for a long time.'' Jimin said

''Why are you here, Jimin?'' Haru pleaded, ''I thought we said that we---''

''To get you back.'' Jimin looked serious into her eyes

''W-What?''

''I'm never giving up anymore. I'll do anything for us to go back to our old times.''

''T-That... You can't. You live back in Seoul!''

''No, i'm staying with Jin hyung.'' Jimin proudly crossed his arms

''What? Jin let you stay with him?"

"Yeah."

Haru bit her lip, "Do you really mean it?"

"Duh. Of course I do."

It was awkward. They didn't know what to talk about anymore.

"Haru?" Jimin broke the ice, "Are you free this Saturday?"

"Saturday? Um... Why?"

"Just asking."

"I should be... That is, only if I don't have any work."

Jimin smiled and put his hands into his pockets, "Great! It's a date!"

Haru's eyes widened, "D-Date? Yah!"

Jimin giggled and skipped away, "Be ready!"

"Park Jimin!" Haru chased after him, "I didn't even agree!"

"Too bad!"

---

Saturday came sooner than expected. Haru slumped against the wall, "I don't want to go..."

9:00am.

She put her hands into her pockets of her sweater. Outside was thundering and rainy.

"Will he still be here? It's pouring." She wondered

Hyuk passed by, "Why the long face? Is it because it's rainy?"

"Yes and no."

"Tell me." He said, stepping his way into her room.

"I'm supposed to go on a date today?"

"Ooh--- What? With who?"

Haru smacked her forehead, "Damn! I forgot to tell you!"

"Tell me what?!"

"My--- Jimin came---"

"What?! That jerk?! When? How?"

"A couple of days ago. He's in my classes..."

"How come I didn't know? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just forgot okay?"

"Let me guess, this date you're mentioning, is it with him?"

She nodded.

Hyuk pinched his nose, "And you said okay?"

"No... All he said was that he was going to be here on Saturday."

"Do you want to go? With him?"

"Personally, I do."

"Really? After all that 'screw you Jimin' stuff?"

"I thought I should just maybe try again. It never hurts... I think."

"Well, whatever. Have fun."

Haru giggled, "Just don't kill anybody."

"I'll try not too."

The doorbell rang. Hyuk dashed over to answer it, just in case of it was Jimin. It was. He had an umbrella with him.

Hyuk eyed him up and down. He had a leather jacket on with a white tank underneath. His ripped blue jeans showed his knee skin.

Jimin was surprised at the sight of Hyuk. And was a little taken aback until he remembered she lived with him.

"Hello." Jimin smiled

"Hi." Hyuk curtly said, "What're you here for?"

"Is Haru home?"

"Yes. Why? Who's asking?"

"Me." Jimin was fed up with his sass,  "I wanted to take her out---"

"Yeah, I know. Come in."

Jimin cleaned his shoes and stepped inside the warm house.

"She's upstairs." Hyuk narrowed his eyes, "No funny business. You do, I've got hyungs who can kick your ass back to Seoul."

"I actually come form Busan."

"Well, whatever!" Hyuk stormed away

Jimin stood by the doorway for a while. It seemed like that no parents were home... Should he go upstais?

He slowly took off his shoes and walked cautiously up, being mindful of his moves. It seemed like Hyuk didn't really like him so maybe he might get booby-trapped.

Jimin stood dumbfounded as multiple doors stood in front of him. He shrugged and knocked on all of them. He came to the 3rd last one.

"Hyuk, it stopped rain---" Haru's eyes widened, "What the hell---"

"Hyuk let me in." Jimin smiled, "I'm here! You ready?"

"Y-You actually came! " Haru squeaked

"Yeah...? I did say I was going to come Saturday." Jimin tilted his head

"How did you manage to pass Hyuk without you getting either beaten or sucked up with the vacuum cleaner?"

"Vacuum cleaner?"

"Yeah, he can make anything be used as a weapon. Amazing." Haru rolled her eyes, " But since it was raining I thought---"

"Nothing is stopping me from seeing you."

Haru gulped. "U-Uh I'm not ready." She tried to close the door but Jimin shoved his foot inside

"It's alright. I'll wait, we have time."

Haru panted and screamed into her pillow, "Dammit! Dammit!" She muttered to herself

She washed her face, brushed her hair and teeth. She checked the weather on her phone: cloudy with a 40% chance of a light sprinkle.

Out came a light yellow sweater and black pants. She quickly grabbed her small backpack and put on her socks.

She creaked her door open. Jimin was leaning against the wall. "Ready?"

She nodded silently. Haru grabbed her coat downstairs, "Hyuk!" she called

"What? Is he attacking you?! I'm getting the vacuum---"

"No! I'm just telling you that i'll be home around... 9:00pm-ish."

Hyuk came dashing in, "Please be safe." He walked up to Jimin, "This is my friend. Best. Take good care of her. you hurt her," He popped his knuckles, "You'll not see tomorrow mister."

Hyuk was a bit taller than Jimin, "Of course." Jimin tried to reassure this raging child

"Have fun Haru~" Hyuk waved

Haru smiled back at Hyuk.

"So, where to?" she clasped her hands together

"I have some things in mind." Jimin smiled

Time to start fresh.

------------------------------------------