"Is he really invincible?" Malory asked shakily.

"I don't know" Ruben replied truthfully. "But she said she stabbed him with a knife. If he is alive even after that then what else are we supposed to think?"

"That there is another way" It was Quillon who spoke for the first time. He was sitting in a single couch, quietly, listening to all of us.

Every head in the room turned to look at him. "What do you mean?" Tyson asked him.

"There is a way to kill Konrad. But before that we have to figure out what went wrong the first time" Quillon said briskly and I furrowed my brows. "He is not God!" Quillon said flatly and I compressed my lips.

He wasn't. He was a devil's spawn!

"Exactly. We have to find out how he survived the first time!" Duncan agreed.

"How can we find that out?" Piper asked him. My wolf too was curious to know what was going on in Quillon's head.

"Call Vincent and Kasey. I will call Quinn" Quillon said pulling out his phone from his pocket.

I didn't understand why Quinn was needed but I had already called Vincent because I wanted to know how he didn't see this from happening. He was on his way and would be here in an hour.

__

While we were waiting for them to join us, I went and sat next to Quillon. "Is something bothering you?"

"Two things" he said and I waited for him to continue, but he didn't.

"And they are?"

"Konrad being alive and another... later!"

I wanted to know more but I didn't probe because he seemed really bothered by something. A few seconds passed before Quillon got up and shambled towards Malory.

Sel came and sat next to me at that moment. "Did Konrad do anything to you?"

"He scared me with his unexpected presence but other than that nothing was new" I told her wryly.

"I still don't understand how he is alive!" Tyson mumbled.

"He is no ordinary wolf" Ruben said and I raised my lashes to look at him. "He isn't completely a wolf either and you people already know that he was created. Somewhere amid all these facts lies the answer to this mystery."

"It is a mystery" Granel admitted grudgingly.

__

An hour later, Quinn, Vincent and Kasey were also present in the farm house. While Kasey and Quinn looked tired because of a hectic day, Vincent looked pale.

I hugged him the moment he climbed out of the car.

"He is really back?" Vincent had asked me with a gulp.

"He is. I saw him with my own eyes. Ruben met him too. How didn't you see this?"

"I have never met Konrad, Darya and hence I cannot see his future. He is just an unidentifiable object to me when I see your future" Vincent reminded me and I bobbed my head.

"You look worried" I said while we walked indoors.

"I am worried. Who isn't?" Vincent let out a grave chuckle. "When we thought things are better, this happens" he shook his head. "You do realize he is going to be worse this time?"

At this, I swallowed audibly. I knew that. Konrad is going to be worse this time. I don't know what else gifts he possesses.

__