You Should Have Kept Your Pants Zipped . ~

*Important authour's note at the bottom 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I really hate who I am . " - the broken 

Just as I opened my mouth to release my fury onto him , a terrible shriek left my open mouth instead as I clutched my stomach. I felt a sharp jolt of pain and started panicking .

'Must protect pup! Hospital! NOW!' my wolf angrily growled with concern laced in her words.

I definitely agreed, so I was about to order Damion to do just that. It's easy to say that I was shocked when I realized that I was already in the car, and Damion was speeding his way to the hospital. Talk about "blinding pain" .

As soon as I got there, I was rushed to a room with Damion running along until he couldn't follow. The entire time I was praying to our Moon Goddess to protect my baby. I don't think I'd be able to survive without this beautiful life growing inside of me.

After the commotion subsided and I was resting in my hospital room, Damion rushed to be by my side, but before he could do or say anything, the doctor came in.

"Is my baby okay?!"

"The baby is just fine Mrs. Harris, but I must stress to you the importance of resting yourself. With your medical history, your body is more prone to being weak, so for the sake of the child, you absolutely cannot stress or strain yourself. Emotional distress - "

"Wait, what do you mean by 'with your medical history'? Damion butted in.

My eyes widened, and it didn't go unnoticed. Damion's eyes bore into me as I tried to look away.

"I'll just leave you two alone, but please remember, no stress!"

"It's clear you don't want to talk about it, and since your health is what's most important right now, I won't question you. Keep in mind though sweetheart, I don't plan on forgetting about this. I'll go get you something to eat."

With that, he left me staring after him as he walked out the door. 

To be honest, I was quite glad that this happened. It had woken me up and made me put my focus solely on my child again, and I wasn't quite ready to tell him what I had really been through during his year of infidelity. I wasn't sure if I'd every be ready. It was such a painful experience too talk about, too painful. 

Damion walked back into the room with her favorite, a hot bowl of soup. After eating in silence, I sighed and looked up at my husband, who seemed to want to burn a hole in my face with his heated gaze. 

"Damion, you  need to go home," I whispered while playing with my fingers. 

"No, I can't just lea-"

"Please. I need you to just go home, shower, and get some sleep. Then I'll be able to go home tomorrow," I told him, finally looking up at him to plead with my eyes. 

"Alright, I'll go, but I'll be back tomorrow before noon to pick you up."

I flinched as he bent down to kiss my forehead, and I could've sworn that I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes before he left. Why would he be hurt? It was probably just my imagination. Damion didn't care about me. I needed to remember that. 

A few hours later, I was still trying to will myself to sleep, but there were just too many thoughts running through my head. I didn't know if I could stay with Damion anymore. She had been right, it was easier said than done. The door creaked open, and she noticed it was a nurse who had come to check in on her.