Dark inside (Harry Styles) 1

((A/N : This is my first story on wattpad, so if it's bad please don't hate. So em, here's the first chapter. Vote, comment and keep reading if you like it!♥ - Sophie x ))

~Cara's P.O.V~

The day was over. I took my bag out of my locker and was on my way to the exit when Ellie (The most popular girl in the school, ugh..) came and stood in my way.

''Hey slut'' She smiled. 

I looked down to the floor, finding my shoes really interesting. 

''Aw, did i hurt your feelings?''

I tried to block her words out, and then I walked past her.  

''I wanted to tell you something'' She said without turning around.

I stopped and turned around. Waiting for her to continue.

"Well, I just wanted to warn you" she said.

"About what?" I asked.

She laughed a little then continued.

"My boyfriend is going to start in this school." She said and slowly turned around with a smile.

"And I should know this because?" i asked a little annoyed.

"I wanted to make this clear to you, if you speak, look or even think about him",she stared to step closer, "i will make your life a living hell" she said with a smirk.

Now i was pissed. Who the hell did she think she is? And why the hell would I even think about looking at her stupid boyfriend?!! And she was already making my life a living hell. Her friends and her were constantly bullying me!

"I BET HE'S JUST AS STUPID AS YOU ARE" i snapped.

Then I turned around and runned all the way home. I unlocked the door and stepped in. I closed the door behind me with a kick.

"Mom?" No answer. "Mom?" I sighted. She was never home nowadays. I walked in to my room and started to take off my clothes. i putted on a white tank top and grey sweat pants. i stepped in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

''Ugly, worthless, fat, idiot.''

i turned the TV on so i wouldn't feel alone. i rolled around in my bed but i just couldn't get into a comfortable position. i heard two voices yelling at each other outside.

''I CAN TALK TO WHOEVER I WANT'' a deep, manly voice yelled. ''NO YOU CAN'T. YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND TALK TO A RANDOM GIRL HARRY!'' This voice whas familiar.. it was Ellie (the popular chick that i talked to in school). And ''Harry'' must be her boyfriend. I feel sorry for him, he has no idea how fake and mean Ellie really is to people. She's the most popular girl in school, i don't know why tough. She bully alot of people, so i dont get why they still like her.

I sat up from my bed and walked to my window. I wanted to see what ''Harry'' looked like. I knew he was going to be attractive, because Ellie would never date a nerd or a ugly guy. But holy shoot, i never thaught of him being SO attractive! I was staring so much i almost got caught by Ellie.

''im going home, bye Harry'' Ellie said, and then i heard high heels walk away. ''WE'RE DONE'' Harry yelled back. And after that i heard the steps of Ellie's high heels stop. ''What? Harry it was just a little argument?'' Ellie nervously laughed, obviusly scared of losing her boyfriend.

''We're constantly having these 'little arguments' Ellie, and im tired of it'' Harry said, this time calmer. ''But..Harry i lo..'' Ellie tried to say, but Harry interrupted her.

''Please dont say that now, we're done Ellie. Goodbye.'' Harry said.

''HARRY NO. I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME.'' Ellie begged. ''Im no good to you Ellie. it's best if we just go separate ways. And i dont want you to walk that way with me.'' Harry said. (A/N: Sorry if it's a bit cheesy lol //Sophie)

And after that i heard sobs, from Ellie. Then i heard high heels running away, until the sound died out. A sight left Harrys mouth.

I slowly crawled up from my hide place and peaked out the window. Harry was still standing on the street, looking hot. Wait, what the hell?! No. I did not just think that, no. He turned his head to my direction, our eyes met for like 5 seconds befor i dropped to the floor with wide eyes. Shoot.. what if he saw me!? I hope he doesn't remember my face, because he's starting in the same school as me. And i dont want him to know me, bacause he might say: 'Oh it's you who was stalking me from your window' or 'Hey you, i know you! The one and only, WINDOW STALKER!'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a deep chuckle from outside. Great now he can read minds!? Ha-ha, if he could i would lay on my floor and cry until i died.

I peaked out from my window again, now a little more carefull. He was sitting on a bench, playing with his hands. Woaah, those hand are really, reaaally big! I lost my focus again.. When i was done staring at his big hands, i looked up at his face again. He was staring at me. No. No, no, no ,no. NO. This was not happening. I runned to my bed. Now he obviusly gonna remember me! Stupid idiot! UGHH.. I was scared of tomorrow..

The last thing i heard befor i blacked out was a deep laugh and a 'SWOOSH'...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guyyyys!! :)

the girl in the story's name is Cara. I dont know what her last name should be...

Anyways.

Ellie is : Ellie Workman (you can search in google, she's a tumblr girl. SHE'S LIKE SOOOO PRETTY!!!) lol

♥Harry is obviusly Harry frickin styles ♥

okay, now the details of CARAAA!!! lolzzz <3

Hair colour : Dark brown (almost black)

Eye colour: Blue/Grey

She doesn't use makeup, she goes natural everywhere.

She doesn't have any friends in her school, just a best friend that lives in the U.K (long distance)

She is bullyed, and she believes in everything the bullies says to her. You can see that when she looks in her reflection in the mirror and she says to her self that she's 'Ugly, fat, worthless' And stuff. But she isn't! she's beautiful♥ Everyone is beautiful!!! :)

if someone new comes in the story i will describe them in the A/N's !

- Sophie xx ♥