Secret Spills Out

Start from the beginning

"Ok" Keyshawn said taking a deep breath.

"He told me he sees how you look at him. He knew you liked him for the longest but he wasn't really sure. Josh is not good with rejections so he thought this would be a good idea to kidnap you so you can run up to him, cry in his arms and admit that you like him, of course you didn't do none of that so when he came over to my house for the first time he started to brag about Samantha and how he was going to take her to our parents house just to make you jealous. I thought that was going to be a dumb idea, I thought you were just going to run downstairs in his arms and that's when Josh would pretend like he was fussing at me and basically started kicking my ass... but you did exactly the opposite. You ran downstairs and pretend like I was your boyfriend, and I guess that's when the game begun. Me and Josh was very shock at what you did. You basically made it better for Josh to play with you more so you can confess your feelings.

"Oh-my-gosh" I couldn't even hardly talk.

"So how does he know I was ease dropping and not lock up?" I asked.

"He told me to never lock you up and basically curiosity gets in the way of people so he knew you were going to ease drop" Keyshawn said rubbing his hands on his face.

Wow that bastard was smart.

But what if Keyshawn lying.

"Tell me more..." I said while trying to process everything in my head.

"So basically you were invited to go to my parents' house because you did that little stunt. Josh told me to buy you a beautiful dress and to make you look really good. So I did. While we was at my parents house I didn't know Josh came up with the plan to have Samantha blackmail you to steal my dad golden vast that mean so much to our family. But when you told me Samantha was blackmailing you I call Josh and that's when he told me that plan.

"So you really didn't want to stay to watch the movie?" I ask referring to the time when Keyshawn wanted to go home but I wanted to stay.

"No, not really but Josh gave me the eye telling me to stay and that's when he... you know...under the covers (He's was referring to Josh fingering me). Samantha already knew he was going to do that, he told Samantha to keep her eyes close at all times so you would think that Samantha was sleep. So that's when he told Samantha to use that against you so you can steal the vast and for Samantha won't tell me he was... you know... under the covers."

"So you didn't know I was going to steal the vast?"

"No, I didn't know he was planning that remember; only him and Samantha knew."

"Ok, so were Samantha know?" I ask anxiously.

"Josh killed her" Keyshawn said looking down.

"What...?" I am so lost for words right now... I can't believe I'm even hearing all of this.

"When I was talking to Josh about Samantha blackmailing you, he told me to get Samantha and lock her in the basement... but Samantha knew it was a part of the plan. You see, there's a camera in the basement and Samantha didn't knew that. So one day when you went in there Samantha told you to run away from this house and to get away from me because I'm dangerous, that wasn't a part of the plan so Josh came in the house and killed her.

"So why did she tell me "you" were dangerous and not Josh?" I ask.

"Because Josh planted in her head that I was the crazy one... that I'm the one who made up this plan, and I basically do Josh dirty work... so she believed him. And plus I take medicine so when I don't take it I do turn a little crazy" I can tell Keyshawn was a little embarrassed to even say he take medication.